Phlegm

"Evelyn darling!" Mrs. Weasley greeted me with a warm hug as Ron and Ginny came down to greet Hermione and I. I spent the summer at Hermione's house before heading to the burrow for the last few days. Her parents were extremely kind to me, treated me as their own child. Something I never knew I craved.

"Evelyn!" A similar voice came running down the stairs.

"Fleur?" I called out. From behind Mrs. Weasley Fleur ran towards me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Fleur! What are you doing here? What happened back in France? Where's Gabrielle?"

"She's with her friends and I met a boy, Bill Weasley," She said pulling back. From behind her, a tall ginger man walked towards us with a smile. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny both rolled their eyes subtly before walking away.

"Hi Evelyn, nice to meet you. I'm Bill" He said shaking my hand.

"Pleasure"

"Come follow me, I'll tell you everything that has happened," Fleur said grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs. She led me into a small room with two beds. It was about half of Gabrielle's room, extremely small.

(A/N) Italicized is French!

"What happened after Gabrielle and I left? What happened to dad?" She asked sitting down on a worn out bed.

"She's a death eater doing death eater things of course. Dad tried to get me to leave our manor when Apolline found out. The two got in a duel and Apolline used the killing curse on him. I watched him die Fleur, I watched him die so I could live" I whispered. She was shocked and covered her mouth. A sudden sadness rushed over her face. I didn't tell Fleur about Voldemort considering her to carry his heir. Especially with Bill, she'd be in too much pain to hear it.

She pulled me towards her sitting me down right beside her and rubbed my hand with no words, her fingers tracing the scars on my hand from the special quill Umbridge used against me. She looked down so quickly bringing my hand up to her face examining it furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who did this to you?" She muttered squinting her eyes at the sight of the horrid marks.

"Dolores Umbridge"

"Umbridge! If dad had known about this-"

"Except he won't"

Fleur fell silent. She sighed deeply placing my hand back down on my lap looking at me worriedly.

"Well, what happened between you and Bill?" I asked with a slight smile changing the subject. Just by the mention of Bill's name Fleur's expressions lightened and a big smile appeared on her face.

"We met at Gringotts. I came to improve my English and to stay near you sometime last year and fell in love"

I scoffed into laughter. Ron was fawning over Fleur and now she's dating his brother. Not to forget, I'd really be a part of the Weasley family. All this time I saw Ron as an older brother and now he really would be my brother in law.

"I don't think Bill's family likes me though," She said rolling her eyes a little, "I tried my best to get on their liking but they just don't like me. They seem to like you though"

I laughed a little again, I know for a fact Ron likes Fleur. I do remember Hermione hinting that she doesn't like Fleur during the tri-wizard tournament. It is a little strange, none of them talk to Fleur, yet came to dislike her. Even though they were my friends, I won't let them be unfair to my own sister.

"I'll try talking to them," I said laying down on the bed we were sitting on.

"Before you came, Ginny Weasley and I shared this room. I tried to talk to her but every time, she would ignore me". I raised my eyebrows a little, her English did improve although her accent was still there. Anyway, what reason was there for Ginny to not like my sister?