《Chapter 35》

The whole time we were shopping non stop. I was getting tired but i decided to push that aside since I wanted to make my as*hole brothers suffer.

They were dead tried looking but i kept with my fast pace.

"Can we just go?" Romeo asked, clearly tried from all the walking. "Yeah. We've been in here for days!!" Leonardo says dramatically to which I roll my eyes.

"It's only been a few hours." I deadpan causing him to groan more. "You said you'd make it up to me and I said that I'd see if I can forgive you." I say. "You just using us!" Leonardo exclaims.

I look around the mall buy stopped when I saw two familiar faces.

It was Jasmine and Isabella.

I waved to them and they waved back smiling. That was until they saw who was standing by me.

I walk over to them, still confused. I didn't worry about my as*hole brothers and Ashton who coukdnt catch up.

"Hey girls!" I greet and they instantly turned serious with a look that said "We're ready to fight". This confused me more.

"Why are they standing by you? Are they holding you hostage?" Isabella exclaims and Jasmine rolls up he sleeves. "We'll beat them up!"

Jasmine was about to go but i pulled her back, laughing.

So Thats what they thought-

"They're my brothers !" I say laughing. "And I'm the one holding them hostage."

Now it was their turns to furrow their brows in confusion.

"Youre holding them as hostage?" They both questioned and I nodded. "Why?"

I noticed all my as*hole brothers and Ashton had already caught up and so I turned to them. "You guys can chill. I'll be talking with them." They all shook their heads quickly. "We aren't gonna leave you here. "

"Just walk around the mall. I'll call when we're done." They looked reluctant but i gave them a look.

"Fine. Just phone us and we'll be here. If you don't call within an hour, we're gonna come." Luca says strictly and I wave him off. "Yeah yeah!" They turn around and leave.

I then turn to Jasmine and Isabella with a sigh.

Those idiots are now becoming protective..and so are Jasmine and Isabella..

"Now.." I clasp my hands together. "Let's get talking!" I pull them to a coffee store and made them sit at a table for three.

"So, what's going on?" Jasmine raised a questioning brow. "Wow. Straight to the point now aren't you?" I tease but she looked serious so I stopped the joke and sighed.

"They're my brother's like I said." I say and Jasmine looks at me. "But why didn't they come and support you for the concert if they are your brothers? And why did you say that there was no one to support you?"

Isabella looked confused a little but went with what Jasmine said.

"Because I did have no one. They hated me and I hated them." I explain a little. "And your parents?" Isabella asks quietly. "My mum died and my b*stard father did too."

"B*stard?"

"Yeah. He would get me abused usually." I reply casually.

Their eyes widen in shock.

"He did what?!" Ouch..my ears..

"He got me raped and was cruel to me since he hated me." I shrugged. "And what about your mum?"
"She loved them so of course she allowed it. Plus, she was kinda the one who did it." I say.