Y/Ns new threat

Ok so in this you joined before USJ and technically the bakusquard wasnt a thing before that but i dont really care---------I also dont own the picture above and she is the new threat teehee

It was now friday and you were finally gonna get to go to the sleepover with all the girls. You got ready and did all your stuff to get ready and headed to school. You walk into UA and notice a group of girls glaring at you. You try not to think about it and head to the classroom. You enter  the classroom and go to your desk. You scroll through your phone waiting for class to start. You see those same girls walk past the class 1a door and point at you while laughing your face turns to a slight frown not knowing why these girls were doing that. Class begins and you try to put that in the back of your mind and focus. Class was pretty normal bakugo screaming at izuku, denki flirting with me, mineta trying to touch me....anyways its been like the other days. Aizawa made his announcements that on monday when you returned you would be going to USJ to do rescue training.

You finish class and head to the cafeteria for lunch. As your walking you get pushed by one of the girls on "accident" in front of everyone. You look around seeing all the eyes on you and your first instinct is to hide. You run to the bathroom and try to calm down. You hear the bathroom door creak open and hear a soft voice say your name, you recognize its minas voice. You come out of the stall your hiding in and walk over to her, "hey y/n, are you ok? i saw you get pushed" mina asks, "yeah im ok...those girls have been glaring at pointing at me all day i dont know what i did" you respond. Mina gives you a reassuring smile and says you did nothing wrong. You guys head over to your regular table and ate. Every once in a while the group of girls would walk by and snicker and you knew it was towards you. Bakugo looked at you and noticed something was bothering you, "ay dollface, why is your crappy face so sad looking?" he says to you, "oh sorry, Im just thinking" you say, he looks at you knowing you didnt say the whole truth but he just turns away. You just sit there thinking until you realize, HOLY CRAP did he just call me dollface!?  you think to yourself while your face becomes embarrassingly red. Mina notices and says, "ooo what you thinking about y/n" you shake your hands if front of your face trying to hide your blush and say "oh nothing! dont worry about it!" you look over to bakugo and see him snicker. 

Lunch has ended and you are at your last class and you realize those girls are in that class with you. You go to your seat and try to avoid them until they come up to you. "hey y/n! Whats it like to be the whole talk of the school hm?" a girl with long black hair says to you who you assume is the leader of that little group, you say, "oh i-i dont know i didnt know it was such a big deal.." the girl looks at you with a disgusted look and just turns and walks away. You learned that her name was Asuna and was known as the most popular girl in the group of first years at UA. You finish your work and pack up to leave for the day,as you do bakugo comes up to you and ask why those girls were talking to you at the beginning of class, "oh i dont really know they just asked how it felt to be the whole talk going around the school.." you say and look up to him with a sad look in your eyes. His face softens and makes a 'tch' noise, he turns around and starts to walk away but stops and says, "dont worry about them y/n, cya later dollface." your face goes red again from him calling you that and you follow him out of the classroom. As your about to leave Asuna walks past you and quickly whispers, "stay away from bakugo y/n if you know whats best for you", she snickers and walks away with her other friends. You just look at her confused of what she meant but decided to just leave it there and headed home to get ready for the sleep over at momos house later that night. 

I dont have a good feeling about her...

Chapter 2 complete! Had to add a little bully trauma for y/n teehee. I think im gonna have asuna be in class 1b. I hope who ever reads it has liked it so far! :) ~London