Chapter 25

Luna's POV

It's hard to get through everyday knowing that Eva is suffering. Ever since she finally left the dorm(and came back in tears) leaving was a rare occurrence. Kala and I do our best to take care of her. We bring her food from the kitchens, and even convince Professor Flitwick to excuse Eva's absences - just as long as she completes the work assigned for each class.

It never does end up getting done, but someone seemed to have warned the teachers to leave her be. Kala thinks it's Professor Lupin's doing, but to me it has Dumbledore written all over it. Eva refuses to join Kala and I for both the Hogsmeade visit, and for the final Quidditch game. I did miss my best friend - we had only been apart over breaks and during the small fight earlier this year - but it was nice to spend time alone with Kala.

Kala is a beautiful soul that hides behind walls of defensiveness. In the beginning of the year, it had been awkward when the two of us were left alone. But after a while we grew comfortable near each other. We slowly started to share our interests together, and then our secrets.

Although she didn't show it much, her carefree side me see Kala in a different light. The huge grin when she found a certain species of plant, or her wild laughter when trying to teach me how to fly. All those things made me about her made it that much easier to fall in love with Kala Johnson.

Eva's POV

It's the end of May before anyone could get me out of bed, and of course it's none other than Fred, George, and Lee.

"-and don't worry about the staircase. Only the Gryffindor one turns into a slide." I ignore Kala's crisp voice like normal, but I can't ignore the sound of multiple loud footsteps into our dorm.

"Fancy seeing you here, Ev." I recognized the slightly lower voice of Fred. The voice I had secretly missed over the last month, but couldn't do anything about. It wouldn't be fair to go begging for Fred to comfort me in a way that he can't.

"Yeah who would have thought we'd see you in here?" George adds, as I keep my back to them.

"Go away. I don't want to see-" I'm cut off by Fred throwing off the covers(thankfully I wasn't wearing anything too revealing) and uses his freakishly long arms to scoop me out of my cocoon. My weak body is easy for him to pick up, but Fred doesn't comment on it. Or on the smell that swam around me.

"You need to get out!" Lee exclaims. "Talk to people, go to class! And more importantly, help us with pranks again!"

"I've been talking to people," I groan, trying to escape from Fred's arms unsuccessfully, "I have Kala and Luna-"

"The words 'go away, Potions is a stupid fucking class, and thanks' don't count," Kala smile at me before moving to the doorway, "Let them help, Eva. I hate seeing you like this."

"See, you need to talk to more people-"

"I have been Lee!" I snap at him quickly. "I just haven't been talking to you three."

"Who have you been talking to?" George asks softly, ignoring my outburst.

"A...friend, Tonks. I've been owling her-"

"Doesn't actually count. So George, Lee. Are we ready for the tour?" Fred smirks at his best friends while I squirm, trying to get away again. I give up quickly as Fred doesn't loosen his grip.

"What tour? Fred, I just want to stay in bed." My request wasn't listened to.

The first part of the beloved Weasley's and Jordan tour was the kitchens, where I was forced to do an eating contest. Of course they all beat me, but it was their way of getting me to eat. They also forced me to have a five minute conversation with a sweet house-elf named, Polly. It was their way of getting me to 'socialize', which wasn't entirely horrible.

For the next part of the tour, we arrived at the prefect's bathroom.

"How did you guys even get the password?"

"You'll never know-" starts George.

"-will you Ev." Fred finishes his twin's thought.

The bathroom itself was amazing, with a shimmering pool with jets, to ceiling high sinks with detailed molding.

"We just ate guys, and I just want to go back to bed."

"Aww come on Eva," Lee whines a little, before planting a huge smirk on his face.

"I appreciate it-" The stream of water rushing down my throat stops the words from flowing out of my mouth. My head pushes to the surface of the clear water as it finally hits me that someone had pushed me in.

"Sorry Eva, but you smelled horrible," George smirks at me from above.

"We didn't want to hurt your feeling before but...you do," Lee laughs while a smile breaks out on my face, and I scoop some water to splash them.

"Looks like our work here is done. Now, we'll leave while you take a bath," Fred grins towards me, "unless you want us to-"

"No, no. Leave, and bring me some new robes while your gone." When the door clicked close, I climb out the pool and start to pry off the sopping clothes stuck to my body. As I peal the thick skin that is my jumper off, the door clicks off again to reveal Fred.

"Fred!"

He smirks at my bra, before turning his head away and dropping fresh robes next to the prefect's luxury towels. "Just came to give you these and tell you this was the last stop of the tour. But if you start to not leave your bed again the three of us will do this everyday." His head is still turned away from me, but I can still see his smirk fall to a frown. "We're all worried about you Ev. I'm worried about you. Whatever happened...just let us try to be there for you."

He slams the door closed, leaving me to soak in the words.