Chapter 8

This story contains blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

———————————————————————
POV: 3rd

  You were walking home with Izuku after an eventful day at school, which evolved into bakugo yelling at everyone while getting detention.

Letting Izuku ramble on about the new all might collectibles was only a mere distraction to what you were fearing at your own home.

Your father

You didn't know why, but your mother left when you were younger. So the only thing that saved you from going to a foster home was your father. Ging l/n.

Gign would leave for certain amounts of time and show up drunk and looking like a hobo. Taking out all his anger and personal problems on you.

There were only a few times that ging tried to kill you, and you always threw it off as an accident.

The first time was when your mother was still around. Your father came back home super drunk and angry about something.

He immediately got into an argument that involved your mother storming out of the house.

Forgetting about you.

Ging immediately went upstairs to the master bedroom where you were watching the amazing world of gumball.

Pushing you off of the bed, ging started cursing and yelling at you while you were on the floor, taking in the kicks going into your back. Hot tears started to drip down your face as the kicks got harder and harder onto your fragile s/c skin.

Eventually, your mother came rushing upstairs as you fell into a deep unconscious, as the kicks were too much to handle.

Your father ended up getting away free of charge while bakugo would stay in the hospital waiting for you to wake up the next day.

The second attempt was far worse than the first and third. Though it was more simple. Ging pushed you out a window.

If it wasn't for bakugo who was conveniently walking back home you would have been dead from the impact of the fall. Immediately upon being caught by bakugo, you stayed the night at his place, not entering your house for
another 3 days. This incident probably explains why you're petrified of heights.

The third attempt and the most recent attempt was the one that that scared you the most.

You were doing homework at the kitchen table, when suddenly your front door is burst open, with your father stopping in. You turned around only to see his face red with anger, tearing apart the cabinets looking for an item.

A knife

Now, why were your caring and loving father chancing you around your house with a butcher knife? Simple. He got fired. He used a company credit card to buy loads and loads of alcohol and drugs and when the company found out they fired him. Ging wouldn't get it through his thick head that he was the reason he got fired. He thought it was because he spent money caring for you.

Which is funny considering you have a job to provide for yourself.

This was the time you finally took a reality check and called the police while hiding in the closet.

Only this time, your father was fast to react and fixed up the house to make it look like a 14-year-old kid playing "hooky". It was also convenient the time when katsuki was dropping off some snacks for you.

You stayed at his house for a month after that.
————————————————————
You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skys are grey

You'll never know dear

H͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈

Please don't take

My sunshine

A̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ

Katsuki laughed at the sight above him. Your fathers lifeless body hanging from above.

Katsuki didn't even snap yet. While sneaking around in your room he over heard your fathers plans about hiring someone to kill you.

That's when he gave up trying. And killed him.

While you were being comforted by bakugo, he was planing how to convince his mother to let y/n stay for more than a month, in order to avoid going in to the foster care system. Knowing his mother's awnser already only made him more excited and excited.

Y/ns going to live with me

Y/n will be with me at all times

Y/n....

Y/ns mine.

F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉O͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆.
——-———————————————————
🥕Hello everyone. I would like to say thank you for 600 reads. I did not expect this story to grow fast nor did I expect people to like it. I hope you enjoy and continue to read my story.🥕

Word count: 794
Comments are deeply appreciated!
(5-6 votes and I'll drop the next chapter ❤️)