Chapter 30: Choices

Me, bonnie, caroline, and Scarlett were in the mystic grill having some girl time. Elena was with stefan avoiding her father. Damon and alaric are on a mission.

"I require your presents today," I heard elijah say from behind me, giving me a damn heart attack.

"Cam?" Scarlett asked me.

"Its fine. We are on good terms. If my boyfriend ask where I am, say I'm with Jer," i told them.

They nodded and I followed Elijah.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

"I'm getting information and keeping an eye on you," he said.

"Hes getting closer?"

"By the day, dear Cameron."

"You can call me Cam. All my friends do," I told him.

"We arent friends. I'm merely keeping you alive," he said.

"Oh."

We arrived at Tyler's house.

"We arent doing buisness here," I said to him.

"Your brother wont be harmed."

"Elijah I mean it. I love tyler. We arent putting him in danger," I said sternly.

"I'm merely talking to Carol, " he said.

Once we entered the house I noticed tyler wasnt here. I tuned out their conversation as i looked around for ty. Before we left i asked Carol.

"Where Ty?"

"I dont know. A friend of masons showed up and hes been gone since," he said.

"I'm sorry."

"Cam, I know I'm not your mother, but can I request something?"

"Of course."

"If you see my son tell him it's time to come home," she said, almost sounding broken.

"Yes maam."

"Thank you, dear."

I left the house with elijah trailing behind.

"Why would you help her?" He asked me.

"Becuase some of us have sold Elijah."

"I dont."

"You do. You just choose to turn it off."

"Fair."

"I know."

I got a text from elena.

Elena
Come to the vacation house. Your brothers lost it.

"Damn it. I got to go!" I said.

"Where?"

"Why would you care. We arent friends Elijah," I told him and started to run.

By the time I arrived at the cabin I saw Tyler with jules and some other guy.

"Ty?"

"Cameron go home," he said coldly.

"Cant do that. I promised your mom I'd bring you home," I said to him.

"My home is with Jules," he said to me.

"You home with family," I insisted.

"If your my option for family; I'll pass."

I was too shocked and hurt to react to the man kidnapping me. Tyler didnt even glance my way as I was dragged through the woods. When we arrived at a trailer a full on battle broke out, and we were losing.

"Tyler, they're going to kill us!" I begged him.

He stood there in shock. Not moving to help anyone.

"They have all lied!" Jules screamed.

"Tyler, shes tricking you!" I screamed.

"Dont forget the letter, boy," the man said.

"What letter?" Elena demanded.

"I can explain," I said to him.

"She will just keep lying! Kill them all!" Jules yelled,"except for little miss liar. Make sure she sees the raven haired one die though."

Tears filled my eyes as I waited for people I love to die. And tyler did nothing to stop it. Suddenly elijah appeared and saved everyone's ass.

"Go home tyler. Your mom misses you," I said coldly.

"Let's go. We have some buisness to discuss, " elijah said coming up behind me.

"Go home."

I followed the original after that.

"Where am I dropping you?"

"Tyler's. We have to talk, I fucked up."

"That's some language."

"I wrote him a fake letter from his beloved uncle the my vampire boyfriend murdered."

"Huh."

"Yeah."

"Want some advice?" He asked me.

"I have a feeling I'm going to get it either way," I sighed.

"You cant keep him the dark forever. It's more dangerous to him if you do."

"Thanks elijah," we approached Tyler's house,"stay safe."

"You to, Cam," as soon as he said it he was gone.

I snuck up to his house and saw him laying in his bed.

"I dont want to see you."

"I know. I royally screwed up. I should have told you the salvatores were vampires. I also should have mention my vampire boyfriend killed you uncle. I sure as hell shouldnt have faked the letter," I admitted.

"Howd you get it in his handwriting?"

"I'm becoming a good witch."

"You really hurt me."

"I know. I thought I was protecting you."

"How!" He yelled,"I thought my uncle left and didnt care! Instead your psycho boyfriend killed him!"

"Yeah, after he almost got me, stefan, damon, and caroline killed!" I yelled.

"What?"

"Yeah. That happened. " I mumbled.

"Another thing i should have known about," he pointed out.

"Ty. I am sorry. I thought I was helping you, but I was only putting you in more danger. From now I promise to tell you the truth."

"I'm sorry too."

"For what?" I questioned.

"I didnt help any of you. I can lie and say I was mad. I wanted all of you to pay, but I was scared. Scared to go against my kind. the thing I regret most of all was being to scared to help save you."

"I forgive you."

"I love you sis."

"I love you to. No more secrets?" I asked him.

"No more secrets," he agree

Scarletts POV

"How much longer will I have to lie?" I asked Alice.

"Not much longer. We need elijah out of the way. Then we can get to Cameron, " she said.

"Your sure theres no way around this?"

"None. Now go. Dont disappoint me."