Joke Shop

The next morning Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and I used the Floo powder to go to Diagon Alley. Again, I haven't talked to Hermione or Ginny ever since last night. Fleur decided not to join us because she didn't want to face Ginny.

Diagon Alley was dark, the old happy vibes it had were destroyed. Many stores went out of business since a group of death eaters attacked them. One store however was thriving. Laughter filled the vibrantly colored store, The Weasley twin's joke shop.

"STEP UP STEP UP!" The Weasley twins shouted from the middle of the store as we walked in

"STEP UP STEP UP!" The Weasley twins shouted from the middle of the store as we walked in. Around us, there were many different things for sale, candies, potions, charmed objects. The store was filled mostly with students from Hogwarts, a couple I recognized.

We all looked around the store amazed. The business was an obvious success. We separated looking around different things at the store walking towards anything that caught our attention. Hermione, Ginny, and I made our way towards a lit up pink shell stand. Inside the pink stand were tiny pink potions.

"Love potions," Hermione said with a small smile looking up at me, "pretty cool right?"

"Yeah, I guess so" I replied with a quick smile. It was pretty awkward between us even though nothing specific had happened. Just the thought of her disliking my sister made me uncomfortable around her.

"Hello ladies" The Weasley twins spoke in unison walking towards Hermione Ginny and I.

"Love potions eh? They really do work"

"Then again from what we hear sis, you're doing just fine on your own"

"Meaning?" Ginny asked placing the love potion back inside the shell stand.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"It's none of your business" She smiled before walking away.

"You too Evelyn, what's the deal between you and Harry?" Fred asked winking at me.

"Shut up," I said rolling my eyes placing the potion back on the stand. The Weasley twins winked at me in unison before walking away towards another student revealing a boy smirking at me. I've seen that boy before, his family works at the ministry, Cormac McLaggen. Hermione noticed him staring at me and quickly pulled me away into another crowd of students.

 Hermione noticed him staring at me and quickly pulled me away into another crowd of students