Toga's Birthday

A/N: There's another lemon in this chapter btw.

(Y/N) POV:

I had finally got out the hospital that night even though I didn't have any fatal injuries. Toga had woke me up and I teleported us home and we went to sleep. However, ever since then Toga has been acting weird around me for the past few days. I don't know why but hopefully this ends soon. We were sleeping together over at her house and I woke up to the sound of Toga silently singing to herself. I turn to the side, she's not in bed. I sit up and look over at her desk.

"Babe is everything ok? It's 4am."

"Oh sorry! I was waiting for you to wake up so I could ask you something."

Seems normal. She crawls onto the bed and sits up in front of me. I look up at her adorable face. Oh god, is she gonna ask me something about my quirks again? I take a deep breath and prepare myself.

"What did you get me for my birthday?"

Birthday!?!

"Your birthday?"

She frowns.

"Oh yeah! Y-Your birthday!"

She looks down and pouts, her lower lip trembles, it looks as if she was going to cry.

"You didn't forget...did you?"

"No babe! Not at all! It's just that...uhm...I have a surprise!"

I didn't even know it was her birthday. Her eyes light up.

"Really?"

Nope.

"Totally!"

"Oooo I can't wait!" She says excitedly.

She hugs me tight and kisses my cheek. I hug her back. What the hell am I going to do now? Oh well. The two of us lay down. Toga falls asleep immediately, but I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do for Toga's birthday. I could get her a cat, I could take her out for a picnic, or maybe...plan a party! That's it! I'm going to throw her a party.

I woke up a little while later and yawned. I tried to get up but Toga was laying on my body. I relaxed my muscles as I looked up at the ceiling. I'm taking her out today. I smiled to myself while planning the day with Toga.

Toga opened her eyes and saw me deep in thought, staring at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about?" Toga sat on top of my chest and kissed me.

"We're gonna have some fun today, we can do whatever you want to do for your birthday."

"Whatever I want?"

I nodded in response. She gave me a big hug after that.

"But first I gotta go home and change sorry."

Toga pouted and looked away.

"Don't worry I'll see you at 12. " I grabbed her chin and made her face me. "I promise."

I kissed Toga's forehead before getting out of bed, and putting my shirt back on. I put on some shoes, jeans and a jacket I had brought here before I walked home. I closed my apartment door and got a text on my phone, I opened the message and saw that it was Toga texting me.

It read, "Hey (Y/N) I wanted to ask what you would like me to wear for my birthday today?"

I just smile at the text from Toga and begin to think about what I would like to see her wear. I begin to text what I would like to her wear and quickly press the send button.

Toga POV:

My phone went off receiving a message, I quickly grabbed it and saw the message, I just stare and blush at the request (Y/N) asked for.