Tired! Medic × Reader

Requested by: Bradstixs54
Warning(s): none
Word count:
*
*
*
It was a long day at the base today,we had blue attack and that led to the administrator screaming our ears off. If it wasn't bad enough already Josef has been working "on his greatest idea yet" nonstop for the past week so whenever he wasn't helping the team he was locked in his lab. I was worried about him to begin with because I'm his girlfriend,it's my job,but also because when I saw him when we were getting burned by the administrator he looked exhausted. The amount of darkness under his eyes was more than usual,and he just looked burned out,hell he even had the problem where he looked older due to a lack of rest. I decide it's about time I confront him about his lack of self care. I stand up and begin to walk to the medical bay and I carefully knock on the door. "Who is it?" I sigh,he sounds exhausted,his words were snappier and also his accent was a lot heavier. "Y/N, Josef can I come in?" I hear foot steps to the door and it opens and I am greeted by the medic himself. "Vhat is vrong?" His stern expression softens when he sees me. "I should be the one asking that." He gives me a confused face and I sigh and take his hands then pull him out of the medical bay. I ignore the amount of blood covering him and I look up into his eyes. "I'm worried about you,you haven't been sleeping and I haven't seen you outside of the battle field in a week, please go clean up and let me help you." He is confused by my worry for him but nods knowing this is a fight he can't win. I go into the medical bay and help him clean some things up,I notice how he has finally finished his project with only small final details left,this gives me some hope that he will be doing better sooner than later. I wipe down the dirty surfaces and tools while Josef cleans himself up and the project and whatever else he was using for it. We finish in about ten minutes and I lay some food down for the doves and we leave the medical bay and I hold his hand as we walk through base into the living quarters. I stop and point to the shower room. "You need to clean the blood off of yourself and get into pajamas alright?" He nods and goes into the shower room and I walk down the hall towards our room, I make sure to move all things referencing to our work as mercenaries and also his own person medical work so he doesn't have to think about it. He walks into the room and I smile up at him as he sits down on the bed. "Vhere did my work in here go?" I giggle and shake my head "You don't get it until you rest." He chuckles as I walk over to him and place my hands on his face and remove his glasses. He sighs in defeat as I put his glasses on the bed side table. He sits down and pulls me down by my hips with him. I let out a yelp in surprise with my face turning a dark shade of red. He lays us down with me pressed against his chest like a teddy bear, I roll over so his arm is around me and I am laying against his chest. "I couldn't rest without you my dove." He presses a kiss to my forehead and I giggle. "Sleep now Josef." I say this quietly and he holds me closer and I smile as I notice him finally getting rest.