epilogue

In nineteen years, Rose and Harry had done a lot of growing up. They had to, of course.

Rose and Harry wanted a calm life. They had enough craziness in their teen years that they didn't want anymore in their adult life. That's why they decided to work at Hogwarts. Harry was the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher that Hogwarts had ever seen while Rose healed students before they could even sit down on a bed. Of course the amount of injuries at Hogwarts increased, but they she guessed it was so that kids could be healed by one of the saviors of the wizarding world. The Potters still lived at home but the children knew every corner at Hogwarts because of how often they were there.

Of course, life had its problems. Every once in a while a Death Eater would pop up and stir things up, but after Rose blew up, almost literally, no one bothered the Potter family again.

Which is why neither parent was worried to be walking through King's Cross.

"How can you two already be big enough to go to Hogwarts?" Rose asked, ruffling the hair of their twins.

"Mum, stop it," Harry Jr. complained.

"Don't be rude," Lily chastised. At eleven years old, Harry Ronald Potter and Lily Amare Potter were total opposites. Harry was always loud and running around while Lily preferred the quiet. They also looked completely different. Harry had inherited Marlene's dirty blonde hair while Lily's hair was a dark black.

"Don't be rude," Harry Jr. rudely mocked.

"Oi!" The elderly Harry warned. Harry Jr. stopped mocking his sister, who now had a victorious look on her face. One look from her mum made Lily's face fall back to neutral, a small smirk still on her lips.

"When do I get to go to Hogwarts?" Marlena Hermione asked. At nine years old she barely reached her father's hip but she was also the fiercest of all the kids.

"Two more years," Rose said softly. Lena pouted and clung to her father's hand.

"Where is Jamie? He said he'd be here!" Lily asked, looking through the crowded train station.

"I'm right here," Jamie said, coming up from behind and scooping Lily up. Her giggles and shrieks made several people look over, all of them staring with wide eyes at the famous family.

"How was France?" Harry asked, giving his eldest son a hug once he had greeted all of his siblings.

"It was great," Jamie said. He was now 18 years old and extremely handsome, which everyone was expecting given his parents.

"Oh, I've missed you," Rose breathed, wrapping Jamie in a gigantic hug. "Two weeks is too long! I don't care if it's for work."

"Sorry, Mum," Jamie said, not sounding apologetic at all. "But you know I can't say no to the dragons."

"When can I see the dragons?" Lena asked, tugging on her older brother's hand. Jamie squatted down to be closer to eye level.

"Hmm...when you're this tall," Jamie said, putting his hand up as high as it would go. Lena immediately started jumping.

"Can you please stop being embarrassing?" Harry Jr. asked, his cheeks red as people looked over.

"Sorry, Haz," Jamie said. "You're looking taller already."

"Mum says I'm very tall," Harry Jr. Said proudly.

"But I'm taller!" Lily announced. The twins immediately started standing up as tall as they could to compete.

"Y'know, I never thought I'd say this, but Jamie is looking more handsome than me," Sirius said as he walked over to the group, Marlene holding his hand. Both of them had somehow barely aged, still looking much younger than they should.