Dana's house. (P6)

Kai's POV
4:30 on Thursday (before interrogation)

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Why am I here? Why is he here? Better yet why are they all here.

Dana promised me my favorite but this isn't even close. She knows I hate social gatherings. Hell she hates them as much as I do and this is hands down the biggest I've ever been to.

There's Arrio and his parents. The principal and his family that includes two runts. Then Dean and his family which are his parents and his younger twin brothers. Oh and lets not forget the hosts, papa Frank, his lovely wife and traitor of a daughter.

I can't believe this. Did Dana know about this? No . She would've told me. Although she doesn't seem a bit surprised. I swear if she knew and didn't have a heart to tell me, I'm going to kill her.

"So Kai, have you lived here your whole life?" Mrs Sandoval asks.

"No, I moved here back in eighth grade."

"Where did you move from "

"Massachusetts.." I laugh awkwardly "Have you lived here your whole life ?"

"Yes I have. So where in-"

"That's cool! It's pretty amazing here. I definitely plan living here till I die." I cut her off. I don't like being asked questions about my hometown. Because that type of conversation always leads to a conversation about my parents. I rather not talk about my parents.

"Me too" Dean and Arrio synchronize. Arrio turns to glare at Dean and Dean gives him a side smile. Poor Dean, having to deal with a dick like Arrio. He's not even allowed to speak!

"Cool." I smile at Dean. Screw Arrio I don't give a shit about his sexy ass. "Oh Dana my phones about to die. Can I go use your charger?" I stand up and take a few steps away. I need to get the hell out of here.

"I can get it." She jumps up.

"No!" I shout scaring her. "I-I mean no it's ok. You shouldn't be leaving your own party." Nice save. "I know where it's at anyways." I quickly turn around and head inside. Damn that was a close one.

I slam Dana's door behind me and face plant on her bed. Man I wanna go home. Maybe they won't realize I'm gone. I could easily jump out her window and escape. But then I would have to deal with the guards. Arg the guards. I hate that I can't come and go as I please, they are so strict here. I need one of the residents to accompany me. I'm not sure if it's a rich person thing or if it's a cult but by how tight the community is here I'm choosing the latter.

I hear the door knob turn slowly. I better not get rape.

"You ok?" Ah my sweet Dana.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask

"What?"

"Do you hate me?"

"What!? Of course not!" She comes over to sit on the bed. "Why would you think that?"

"Because you tricked me." I say quietly. If it was anyone else they wouldn't be able to hear but Dana has super hearing or something.