~ Chapter 56 ~ (Revenge)

"You murderer! WHAT DID YOU DO?!".....

Shinobu yelled glaring daggers at (Y/N). "I didn't do anything... " (Y/N) told her calmly. "Then, how did exactly the man died? There's no one here except you..." Kanae said.

"A demon was here earlier. The man was furious and recklessly attacked the demon for revenge. The demon devoured her wife. I tried to stop him... But It was too late" (Y/N) told them truthfully with guilt in his voice.

Kanae and Shinobu went silent after hearing his explanation. "I see..." Kanae said. "Nee-san! Do you think we can actually believe what he said?" Shinobu asked.

"I don't know Shinobu..." Kanae told her. The explanation (Y/N) just said sounds logical, but they don't know to trust him or not. (Y/N) has been lying to them in the past.

"I don't mind if you don't trust me... At least let me bury this man first." (Y/N) said. "Fine then! We'll let you do whatever you must..." Shinobu told him.

(Y/N) nodded as he lift up the man on the ground before walking away behind the man's house. After 15 minutes later, (Y/N) returned.

Kanae and Shinobu are shocked that he actually returned. He clearly had a chance to run away after he buried the man's corpse. "Why didn't you run away?" Kanae asked.

"I have something else to do... I'm sure both of you also have your own mission. We'll settle our problems another day" (Y/N) said before he walked away.

Both of them are speechless with what he just said. It was as if their problem with him is not a big deal. He killed their parents in cold blood is not an important problem.

Shinobu can feel her blood boil from this. She immediately chased (Y/N) and jumped on top of him before landing in front of him.

"You think you can just walk away just like that! After all you did... You think you can run away easily?" Shinobu said in furious.

(Y/N) didn't say anything, he just stood silently watching Shinobu. He can hear Kanae walking and stood behind him.

He knew he can't run forever. He knew they eventually would need to face him. They would chase him no matter what to avenge their parents for what he did. He cannot and will never blame them if they actually killed him.

"We'll settle this once and for all..." Kanae said. Shinobu nodded at her sister as both of them took a stance.

(Y/N) just pulled out his sword and took a defensive stance. His eyes turned red with 3 tomoe which activated his sharingan.

Shinobu instantly dashed at (Y/N) and intended to stab him at his legs. She intended to paralyse him first from moving with her poison.

(Y/N) stood out of the way as he easily avoid it. However, it's not over. He can hear someone at his back. (Y/N) turned around and blocked the incoming sword slash from Kanae.

Shinobu didn't stop and this time, she's the one coming from the back. (Y/N) instantly pushed Kanae away making her loose her balance and he jumped high in the air making Shinobu missed.

He gracefully land on a distance. Kanae regained her balance and stood up while Shinobu stood beside her. Both of them looked at him cautiously, (Y/N) is really something else. His reflex is very sharp.

"It seems like we need to get him caught off guard Shinobu." Kanae whispered to her sister. "You're right Nee-san. But it's very difficult, his sharingan seems to predict our moves." Shinobu whispered back.

Both of them are discussing a plan silently between them but they didn't put their guards down. (Y/N) cannot hear what they say. A single thought ran through his mind...