8:U.S.J

John's POV

Just as I was about to take a bite out of my food an alarm goes off.

Everyone around me quickly started evacuating, I was sure from some of the surrounding conversations it was a level 3 security breach it sounded bad but I have no idea what that means.

The exit hallway was extremely crowded, it seemed like everyone was panicking. I got caught in the crowd and was being pushed around.

This went on for a couple more minutes.

Iida started levitating above everyone with his ability and flew to the exit sign in a less than stylish manner.

"Listen up everything is ok! It's just the media outside there absolutely nothing to worry about! We're UA students we need to remain calm and prove we are the best of the best" his ruckus got everyone's attention and everyone stopped.

1-a classroom

"Um ok we need to choose who the other class officers will be but first" izuku turned his shy glare over to Iida.

"I think Iida should be our rep....it's just during the alarm Iida was able to to get everyone's attention and put us all back in line"

The classmates around me gave their options mostly supporting the idea or teasing Iida in a joking manner I found it amusing yet calm they aren't too formal with each other it's more like a casual atmosphere between the students.

(Next day)

"For today's training you will be supervised by 3 pros" I had already gotten used to fact that UA was going to be excessive in the way it tests people.

"This won't be like the hero training, we will take this off-campus" the teacher was still talking to us in an extremely bord tone.

"So what type of training will this be?" Kirishima asked while raising his hand.

"RESCUE" said the teacher signaling to a white card with the word rescue.

So I'm going to use my power for rescue.

Ironically I never thought I would ever use my ability in such a way.

(Outside)

"Alright everyone line up in an orderly fashion to enter the bus!" Iida was blowing a whistle while frantically pointing at the bus.

"Crap the open layout ruins my seating chart" the black-haired kid had his hands on his head looking like he was going through a mid-life crisis.

"Iida, you really need to chill" her voice was bubbly and she had green I still barely know anyone's name.

"Izuku your quirk is an awful lot like All Might"

"Um.....you think so" Izuku's soft shy tone was noticeable he was also scratching his head.

Kirishima cut in saying

"Hey you forgot All Might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his power so it's completely different, still, It must be nice having a simple augmentation type ability at least it's flashy My Harding quirk can get the job done but it's not flashy"

"what no, it's defiantly pro level in my opinion" Izuku looked at him with admiration as he hardened his arm.

"Really you think so? I'd think it be easier to get popular with a flashy power" he placed his hands back down and looked at the side of the bus that had bakugo and todoroki.

"Welp if anyone in here has a pro-level quirk it's them," he said signaling to his two classmates.

"Well personally I think practicality is better than style, you know even all the power in the world won't granite you a "happy life" I cut in saying this out of pure instinct, they were talking about a topic that was sensitive to me I redirected my gaze to the two strongest.

"Well not that I'm saying I understand but I've seen people get corrupted by power"

"Stop blabbing your moth copycat" bakugo glared at me, this type of personality probably won't go away, will it I thought.

"Bakugo's personality means he'll never be popular," the green-haired girl said while pointing at bakugo.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY I'LL KILL YOU!"

"See"

"Yeah well we've barely known each other it's telling that we know your personality is flaming crap" the blonde cut in saying that remark with a joking tone.

(U.S.J)

The whole class entered the facility.

It seems like everyone here knows most of the heroes here except me.

"13"

"Before we start I might have 2 things I need to say.....or 3 maybe 6"

"We get it"

"As you know in our superhuman society, powers can be used for amazing things but the same can be said for the other way around. The mock test was one thing but in your recent training, you've seen how deadly your quirks can be when used against other people. Luckily you have Aziwa and thanks to that we have a good idea of your potential so bring what you learned yesterday to today's training, after all, helping people is the job of a hero"

(uNo world)
Arlo's POV

"So John's dead," remarked Remi

"Yes he is it's ok I'm going to be the one to tell Seraphina what happened"

Seraphina suddenly entered the room

"So what was this about the safe house?"

"SERAPHINA!" Blyke was visibly surprised.

"oh right I invited her to discuss the safe house"

Arlo proceeded to describe what he saw to Seraphina.

"N..no you're wrong the John I know would never do that"

Seraphina dropped to her knees.

"No..no.no..no this can't be happening why"

It was an unsettling sigh Last time they saw her in a similar state was when she was abducted by the mid-tiers and then broke down in front of john and lately, her sad mood has not changed but right now Seraphina was in a state of both denial and shock. She continued crying not being able to hold back.

"I'm such an idiot"

Remi walked over to her but before that Seraphina stood up.

"I'll come back later right now I need some alone time"

"fine but I'm going with you so no one picks a fight with you ok."

"So what's this safe house remi was talking about." My tone was directed towards isen.

"Well it's a way to combat the joker problem"

"I was planning on posting an article about John's identity but right now I'd feel like asshole if I did that"

(Next day)

B is blyke

R is remi

I isen

In union: cheers to a successful safe house opening!

R:yeah!

B: we can't let our guard down especially with people like zeke

R: well I just hope people like it there.

Tv: brakeing news Friday night there was a double vigilante sighting.