𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁

"Lemon, what's about to be said you can't give up on me, us or even yourself. I need you to pinky promise me what's going to be said in this room won't change anything, can you do that?."

Holy shit, what did Derek do? Murder people? Or is he just fucking with me?.

The look in his face though told me he's being serious, I want this man no matter what he's done in the past. Nobody should ever be judge for what they've done in the past we are all humans.

I took my time before I answered him, I needed to be sure I wouldn't run from him.

My eyes locked on him and for a split second he looks as if he was about to breakdown but he recovered himself once he saw me watching him.

"Okay, I pinky promise."

I know he told me to say it but I did one even better, I put my pinky finger out ready for him to do the same to make it official which he did.

Derek took his time as if he was processing what he was going to say, he opened his mouth and closed it he kept doing it for a few minutes.

I grabbed his hand and held it while I place a small kiss on his hand.

"Whatever it is you can tell me, I'm not going anywhere okay?."

That seemed to relax him a bit his shoulders began to come down just a bit but not a lot.

"Last night I got off the private jet to come see you but before I came here to see you I stopped at my place to change my clothes, once that was done I drove to your place got out of the car and was making my way to your door. I kept knocking and knocking but you weren't answering and I got one of your neighbors mad because she came out telling me you were all dressed up and left in some car and that made my blood boil because I thought you were on a date with some man."

Before he could even finish I stopped him.

"Derek I never was or went on a date with that guy, I sat at the bar ordered myself a drink and he sat by me. We started a conversation he was flirting I thought about it but I didn't because I only have my eyes on you, just you . The only thing is Derek you need to work on your anger it got the best of you Derek, you had not right or reason to call me a 'whore'."

Derek tried to pull me into a hug but I've notice his eyes were starting to water and a little tear drop landed on his leg, I cupped his face wiping away the tears and Derek was trying to pull away from me but I held his face in place.

Derek didn't fight me anymore, instead he stared deeply in my eyes as if he was telling me 'I love you'.

It's impossible though for this man to love me, I mean everything about my life and including me isn't loveable whatsoever.