CHAPTER - 17

CAST SUGGESTED BY Shandy2416

AARVIK - DULQUER SALMAN,AITRI - SAI PALLAVI, RAKSHAN - AMITASH,  AATHIKA - BRIGIDA SAGAYA, DHRUV - ATHARVA, PRADHI - AANANDHI

CAST SUGGESTED BY PanchiVerma
AARVIK - RAM CHARAN, AITRI - KAJAL AGARWAL, RAKSHAN - MAHESH BABU, AATHIKA - SAMANTHA, DHRUV -RAMPOTHINENI, PRADHI - ANUPAMA

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER CAST DO LET ME KNOW....

PRADHI'S POV

What the hell dad is saying! I mean me and Nilan that too for marriage. It is not like I hate Nilan but he is my friend. I have never seen him something more than that. Moreover, I never thought of marriage now. I am just a kid still who is fighting with Dhruv for silly things. God! Why are you doing this to me?

"Uncle, why are you suddenly planning for Pradhu's marriage?", Dhruv asked my dad. I can't believe he is asking my dad this. I thought he is going to tease me now. His face also looks pale. What happened to him?

"Dhruv, you know right I am getting aged. I want Pradhi to settle down. Moreover, you should be happy. Now she won't fight with you anymore. She will be eating Nilan's head from now on", my dad said.

Why wouldn't I fight with him anymore? That is the only thing I am doing happily in my life. I know fighting is bad. But fighting with Dhruv is something I love to do and that drunken monkey is the only person who can make me happy anytime.

"Dad, why this sudden marriage thing? That too with my gulab jamun?", Nilan asked Thiyagu uncle.

"You are getting old and I need a grand child to play with", Thiyagu uncle said.

"If you need a child, you can go and ask Amma", Nilan said without thinking. Everyone laughed except me and Dhruv.

Really, something wrong with this guy. They are talking about my marriage and he is sitting as if his love is going away from his hand.

"Dad I need time. I mean I always saw Nilan as my friend but to see him as partner. I want to know more about him.", I told my dad.

"You all can get to know each other better. I am planning to send you all to Kodaikanal after a week till that time Rakshan also will get recovered.", Sarang uncle spoke.

"Why this sudden plan Chitappa (uncle)?", Viku asked him.

"Aarvik we have a tea estate there, you know right? Every year I and Anna used to go but this time you all are here. You youngsters go and enjoy. We have a bungalow there so staying won't be a problem. Also Chiko is new here. She may also enjoy", Sarang uncle said.

"That's great Sarang. Then you and Nilan also can get to know each other better", My dad looked at me.

"Can I also join you all?", we heard a sudden voice with a British accent.

DHRUV'S POV

Why Pradhu has to get married now? God, I was planning to propose her. How can I live without my chimpanzee? Can't she see my love for her. Every time I purposely go and pull her legs so that she can come behind me. The way she scolds me, the way she irritates me, the way she taunts me, everything I love about her. When Rakshan was in hospital, she was my pillar of strength. I broke down in front of her. Maybe, she really likes Nilan. That is why she is not saying no to this marriage. I think I should bury my love for her. I even bought her a gown and ring to propose her. Now everything is going to be a dream. My dad is suggesting us to go to Kodaikanal. What a family I have! Here I want Pradhu to make her as my dad's DIL and my dad is suggesting her to go with some other guy to become some other person's DIL.

"Can I also join you all?", a voice came. Wait! I know this voice! Shit! Please it should not her. It should not be her and I turned around. It is her. "MAYA"

"Maya! What are you doing here?", I shouted.

I dated Maya for sometime. I am a kind of play boy but not to that level as anyone thinks. Just flirt with girls and take them for a movie. I never even kissed a girl. This girl Maya is the daughter of one of our clients in London. Her ancestors are from Tamil Nadu but she is born and brought up in London. She totally has that British accent. She know Tamil to some extent only.

"Hi darling! I just came here to meet you and to spend some time with you", Maya came and hugged me.

"How did you find our address?", Anna(elder brother) asked her. "I got it from my dad, Aarvik. I heard that you got married. Congrats.", saying this she went and gave a tight hug to anna. She is such a bitch.

AITRI'S POV

Who the hell is she? She is hugging Viku as if she is his wife and this guy is not even removing her from his body. Omg! What happened to me? I am behaving like a freaking possessive wife. Remember always Aiyu that he married you to save from that Jagan who knows he may even go and marry Chiko after six months. Men's heart are like a monkey. There is no Ram in this 21st century. But I never felt weird when Chiko talks to him. This girl is not giving me any positive vibes. Already we have a lot of problems and now this girl. I feel bad for Pradhu too because I know she is not interested in marriage now. But I think Nilan will be a good choice for her. I don't why my subconscious mind is saying that something is going to happen in her marriage thing.

She left him at last.

"Won't you give intro to your friend Dhruv?", Amma asked him.

"I will give you her intro Periamma(aunty)", Raku said. He went next to her.

"OMG! What happened Rakshan there are injuries in your abdomen", saying this that Mongoose girl went and hugged him too. I should keep her away from all the men of the house I feel so.

"I am fine. She is Maya. She is one of our client's daughters in London also she is Dhruv's girlfriend", Raku finished his sentence.

"Dhruv's what?", every women in the house shouted except Chiko. I think she would've already been aware of this.

At the same time, inspector of police of our village came.

"Mr.Aarvik as per complaint given for attempt of murder on your brother. We made some enquires in the hospital and came to know that the poison that has been injected can be got only in European countries mostly", Inspector said.

"But who will buy these kind of costly poisons and also able to afford these kind of things", Viku asked him.

"That's why we came here. Do you have any enemies?", he asked directly.

"I don't think so. Even in our business we don't have any enemies", Viku said.

"No, there is one", grandmother voice echoed the room.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

NEXT UPDATE : SATURDAY...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...