Rage Part 2

Chapter 38

                 Carter POV

"Did someone call my name" Sage said smirking standing at the door.

~~~~

Damn it I missed.

"What the fuck-" my brother Rome yelled sending me a glare, which I gladly received.

"-watch where your shooting that thing" he continues, Dean took the gun away from me. I just stand here in embarrassment. Apparently my brother didn't care about this at the moment, but I'm sure when Sage is not present I'll get a whole damn lecture for it.

"Sage what a surprise I thought I told you that I was gonna give you a call when I wanted to schedule a meeting" Blake coldly said. Of course Sage just stand by the door smiling.

"I just love the element of surprise as you can tell" He exclaim using hand gestures.

"Yeah we can tell" I annoyingly said under my breath.

"Didn't you almost tried to kill me just now" Sage pointed out looking back and fort at the wall that had a bullet hole in it.  Damn that was so close.

"My brother should do more than miss. Now lets cut to the fucking Chase, why are you here?" Blake asked clenching his fist.

"I see right to the chase" Sage sighed rolling his eyes.

"I came to say that I decided to stop the bad blood that was boiling between us. Theirs no need to fight when we both are trying to do something to keep our people safe" He told us sounding too eager.

He really think he can just come in here and think we will just believe that he wants no bad blood......

The thing that surprise me was the sound of laughter that came out of Blake's mouth. Oh no not the laugh.

"I'm not lying you can trust me" Sage said, looking utterly confuse on why my brother was laughing.

"Do you really think I can trust you" my brother question smirking. He let out a chuckle before shaking his head then he said "How can I trust a man who maybe or maybe not have something to do with my parents death along with my aunt and uncles death" he coldly said. My older cousins face went pale at the mention of their parents.

I never got the chance to meet them. So when I was growing up my mom would always speak about her brother and his wife.....my aunt.

She would tell me lovely story every night about them. Of course it stop after she died. I miss does days.

"Like I told you and your grandparent I had nothing to do with that" Sage said sounding a little upset.

Grandpa on the other hand didn't look like he bought any of his lies.

Blake let out a slight chuckle before saying " Maybe you did, maybe you Didn't. Or maybe you had help"

"Was it one of my men?" Blake continue. Sage just sat their looking confuse. Me and everyone else on the other hand got the message where he was going at.

"Its not one of my men is it" Blake point out smirking. For a second Sage face turn pale. He then tried to hide it with his smile. Asshole.

"Well if it isn't my men then its Bella" Blake bluntly said. For a second Sage's eyes went wide.

Everyone of my brothers, my older cousin and Dean were all just smirking spontaneously.

Of course it didn't take him long enough to burst out laughing, which made everyone except Hayden and uncle Nate who on the other hand didn't look surprise at all.