More Truth

Chapter 39

Dean POV

"That Sage Marino is your uncle"

~~~~~~

I didn't want to hear any more about my mom and her fucked up life.

I just couldn't stand calling her my mother after hearing that voice clip.

How can she say such horrible things about her son's.... My brothers.

I'm trying so hard to picture that woman who would tuck me into bed when I was little. The mother who would always say she loves us and sing to us on a stormy night.

Where did life go wrong?

The sad part is I have always felt like my mom never shared things with us. To be honest Sage being her brother didn't really came as a surprise, its just something I didn't want to believe.

Sage has done horrible things I can't and don't want to even imagine.

"How do you know that is true?" I asked glancing any where but him.

"The reason we know that is because Your moms real name isn't Bella its Arabella Marino" this time it was Nate who spoke.

Can you believe it Bella isn't even her real name.

Wow I don't even know What is real about my own mother. The fact she sits in this room smiling and acting all lovey. Was just all and act to her.

The entire room fell into a long tense silence.

I kept glancing at my brothers just to make sure they were okay. I didn't want them to hate their self because of what that woman said. She's doesn't deserve the mother title any more.

Blake, his brothers,their cousins, Nate, William and Austin all just look lost. While me on the other hand just felt numb and confuse. I don't know what to say to all this.

"Can I ask you a question?"Blake said breaking the silence. Everyone stop what they were doing and turn their attention to him. His question was directed to Hayden, who just nodded his head.

"Did Hope Know about all this?" That's a pretty good question. Yes I'm aware Hope knows about the Mafia which isn't a big deal to us.

"Yeah she knows"Hayden said with a slight frown appearing on his face.

Blake slowly nodded his head spacing out for a second. Please tell me he's not thinking what he's thinking.

"Don't tell me your thinking that Bella has something to do with Hope going missing" I question in disbelief.

My brothers seem stun and hurt that I called our mother by her real name. It didn't hurt me once.

"Don't you think that their-" Blake was cut off by two voice that was heard from the outside of the meeting room.

"You need to calm down Ra-"one of the voice shouted out side the door, it wasn't until the person who the voice belongs to walk through the door. I got a clear view of who it was.

Off course the person is none other than Vladen. What I notice the minute he step inside is the woman walking behind him dressed in a security outfit.

Who is this woman?

In front of her was Nana Ray, who had a murderous look on her face.

William immediately got up from his seat making his way to probably calm the devil that she was going to unleash on us.

"Amore calm down your going to raise your blood pressure" William said trying to calm her down. Of course as always she gave her husband one look that made him sat back down. Woman are our family weakness.

Nana Ray turn her attention go her grandson then she proceed to ask "Do you know where she is?" Blake just shook his head no. I notice the frown that made its way on her face.

"Grandma whose that?" Carter asked pointing to the female who just stand their by the door way. This made everyone turn their attention to the woman.

"Oh I'm sorry dear I was so caught up I forgot. Everyone this is Myla" the woman just smiled not even glancing at us.

"Why is she here, she could be working wit-" Rome started, but was cut off by his grandmother.

"No she's with me so don't worry" Nana Ray said glaring at his grandson before mouthing a be nice. A small smile form on my face at how Rome face look when his grandma sent him that glare.

"What does she have to do with this" Blake coldly asked. The woman didn't seem to care about his cold attitude. Interesting.

"Her girlfriend held Hope at gun point" Nana Ray blurt out as if it wasn't a big deal.

It didn't even take 2 seconds for Jayden to punch the wall behind him.

Well that's a new record.

"It wasn't her fault, Sage made her do it so calm down" Grandma explain. At the mention of Sage name everyone of us except Vladen who wasn't here when Hayden told us about Sage just sat in his seat in confusion.

"Why does everyone look like they seen a ghost" Vladen asked.

"I guess your right cugino" Jordan said turning to his cousin. Blake just sat in his seat not even glancing at anyone of us.

"Can someone tell me what is going on" Nana Ray yelled slamming her hands against the table which got all of our attention.

Blake exchange a glance to Roman who just sighed then said"I think you should calm down for what I'm about to say" Nana Ray simply comply taking the empty seat that is in front of Jordan.

"What is it?" Nana Ray asked a little too eager.

"Bella i-" Roman took a long pause before saying.

"Bella is the traitor"

And just like that me and my brothers heart are broken into millions of pieces all over again.....

~1005~

*Another update*

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes.

Finish~Nov/2/20 8:54pm

Edited~Nov/3/20 11:05 am

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'