Chapter 2-The beginning

The entrance ceremony was held in a large hall.I was standing behind a person named Yamauchi.All of the hall was busy talking about the school but I sensed some hostility of the other classes towards my class.
Then we saw the student council president,his intimidating aura filled the room.
I then saw kamuro and thought of waving to her but ultimately Decided against it.Then I glanced at my neighbour who looked a little scared looking at the student council president.I guessed that maybe they were aquintances and concentrated on the ceremony.We returned to class and our homeroom teacher Chabashira adressed the class.
"I Welcome you to this school,so let me get it to you.Switching between classes is not possible.This school follows a system called S-System.You have been handed over 100000 private points.Each point equals 1 yen."On hearing this whole class was shocked.Basically it meant that they were given 100000 yen for them to use.

"Contact with outside world is forbidden in these three years.Dont worry this school has all the facilities you require,I hope you enjoy your high school life."

"Each month you will be handed private points reflecting on your worth.Getting admitted in this school itself reflects your worth.Do keep in mind that you have been selected from thousands of others as the best in this elite school."

All students started talking to each other excitedly.I mean almost all.I regretted that I was still considered in the loners group, especially after kushida's comment.

I glanced over my partner who was taking some notes so I decided not to bother her.
The day ended without any unwanted happenings and I made my way towards the dorms.

After taking key from the dorm manager I made way to room 306.The room was spacious enough for me to accomodate.i put my things and decided to eat in the cafeteria for the first day.
Before that I made my way to the convenience store where I saw kamuro speaking with a girl who was disabled and was using cane.Kamuro's face showed hints of annoyance so I waited until the short girl completed her conversation.As she left I made my way towards kamuro.
"Hey"
Kamuro looked towards me and it was clear that she was angry.I wondered what could the girl who left earlier do to her to make her so angry.
I continued to talk when she was about to leave,"kamuro I need a favour,please."She looked at me and asked,"What the hell do you want from me". I asked,"Can you join me for dinner in cafeteria,there I will tell you about my favour."She was shocked and why shouldn't she be.Any girl in her position would have been shocked when asked by a random boy for dinner.She started to giggle,"Fine then,but you know very well that you need to pay the favour to take it."I was somewhat feeling good that I had made her lose her anger but then I understood after looking in her eyes.She intended to ask me something very big from me on stance of repaying the favour.

Kamuro POV

I accepted it without thinking much and I couldn't help but smile on his innocence.That sakayanagi had asked me to look for potential pawns in other classes and here he was asking me to make him my pawn.Maybe he didn't know about sakayanagi and her order to me.From that I remembered how she threatened me into working for her and rage filled me but I kept my face as it was.We reached to the cafe.We found a table and we sat on it .

Ayanakoji POV

She asked me,"and what business you might have with me."
"You sure are a mood killer."I replied with my poker face still on.
"Huh?"She asked not sure how to reply me

"When a boy and a girl spend time together,you know very well how people percieve it.They might think we are on a da.."
She cut me of with a devilish grin on her face and stared me which was enough for a person to scare to death.

I quickly shifted my gears and asked her,"Can you tell about A class."
She seemed taken aback at my sudden question.

Well it was obvious that this was spying but maybe I was too direct.
She looked at me,surprised,then asked me

"And why would I tell you."

"Just a favour"I replied

"And what exactly do you want to know"she asked

I then told her that I wanted to know the standards of class A basing my questions on behaviour of my senpai's towards d class.

"Oh,I see,Class A has many people who excel in both sports and academics.But they are all normal.Nothing is special about them.Thats all I can tell you."

That's the smallest piece of information but to me it was important.

"I see, thanks for the information and cash in your favour any time as long as I find it reasonable"

"Fine"

"Well since we are in the cafe why not have our food"

She didn't refuse me and after having some local delicacy,we parted ways and went home.I surfed net for some time then went to sleep.

My first week in highschool was quite uneventful.I had failed in making friends.But one thing was there,My life was quite a peaceful one.

I was aquinted with few people.My so called list of aquintances included kamuro,Kushida.
Then I wondered,I had talked with only 2 girls in the school.I had indeed talked with boys during our PE classes but that conversation were short lived.

I decided that night that I was going to make some friends next day.