F O U R

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

Manny and I were waiting outside of this guy's apartment named Dave East. He's not home yet, so we're waiting for him to pull up because I'm going to kill him. My stomach hurts and my hands are sweating because I'm actually about to do something that I've never done in my life before. I looked at Manny and he seemed to be cool about it. He doesn't really care about what is going to happen. The guy pulled up and stepped into his house about 15 minutes later. Manny loaded the pistol and handed it to me. Then he handed me a black ski mask.

"I want him dead, yeah?" With so much seriousness on his face, he stared at me.

I snatched the gun and put my ski mask on. "I'm really trying to figure out why I have to do all this shit when you can do it on your own."

I got out of the car and slammed the door, because he really pissed me off. Slowly, I walked up to the door of his house and began to control my breathing, as Manny had told me. As soon as I felt like I was good, I kicked the door open with my foot and started walking around looking for him. It was pretty quiet, and I didn't hear anyone in here. I watched every side of the house because I didn't want him to kill me before I killed him. I started hearing gun shots out of no where, meaning he saw me walking around. I jumped to the couch and ducked down.

"Come on from behind the couch pussy! I'm going to blow your fucking head off your shoulders!" I heard him shouting out.

He started to shoot, and I kept ducking. If he doesn't end up dead, I'll end up dead, too. I got up so quickly and began shooting several times at him. I hit him in the stomach, arm and chest. I walked over to him slowly and I saw blood flowing out of his mouth. I can't believe I did this to someone I don't even know. For a couple of seconds, I looked at him and that's when he stopped breathing. I raced out of his house quickly and jumped into the vehicle. Speeding quick as hell, Manny took off.

He was looking at me and looking back at the road. "Is he dead, huh?"

I looked at him with an irritated expression on my face."I shot him in the chest, in the arm and in the stomach. What the hell do you think?" I threw the gun back at him.

He put his one of his hand on my thigh, squeezing it as tight as hell. He squeezed so tightly that it looked like he was trying to remove my leg from my body.

"Before I hurt you, stop fucking playing with me. Lose your fucking attitude and something bad will happen the next time you slam my door, yeah?" He had so much rage in his tone.

I pushed his hand back to the side of him. Instead of saying anything smart to him, I just looked out the window without saying a word. I'm not going to lie when he grabbed my thigh that kind of hurt a lot. Right now, I know my thigh is red as hell. He kept driving, and I don't know where we're going. I looked at the window and saw that this car was speeding up behind us. Really, I didn't think much of it until the person ran into us in the back.