The Hobopillar™ Has Arrived

Prompt suggested by HEAA_luv

It's a nice, normal day for Shinso, he got three hours of sleep last night, he watched Kaminari trip down the stairs, he had three cups of highly caffeinated coffee, and now, he's chilling in the Nest™ with Izu during break. They were watching a horror movie (definitely not to get inspiration for their pranks, why would you think that?) curled up under the piles of blankets and pillows, Izu noting down ideas as the movie progresses. It was all very relaxed and average in a way that only Izu can make people appreciate. He should have known it wouldn't last.

It was at that point in the movie where the main character was finally thinking with an ounce of their brain, and the jump scares were getting more frequent, when they both heard a faint scuffling noise and passed it off as something from the movie. Until the heard it again, louder, closer. They both turned their heads very slowly towards the entrance of their nest and waited, Izu anxiously sparking green, their hearts nearly pounding out of their chests.

Shinso took a deep breath in preparation as they felt it near closer, feeling Izu's hand grip his shirt. Just as Izu was shifting into position to fight or run and Shinso readied his throat to scream, something bright freaking yellow and thankfully familiar wiggled into view.

They both let out sighs of relief, Izu falling back onto his pile of blankets, hand still tangled in Shinso's shirt, as Aizawa wormed his way fully into their little room.

"Aizawa-sensei? How did you know about this place?" Shinso asked breathlessly, trying to calm his racing heart as their teacher settled his sleeping bag encased body next to their piles.

With the most deadpan expression (minus the little quirk of the lip Aizawa would deny) he answered, "I followed you here problem children. I guess we will be working on awareness and stealth for the next few days, huh?"

As soon as he finished talking, he face planted and they could clearly see that he was already asleep.

Soon, Aizawa's jelly packs appear in the fridge and the boys are left to wonder what the man does for Nezu that makes the rat stocks them.

Then, they come back from their holiday break only to find that their nest has been renovated. Everything is bigger, the ceiling is now high enough for Aizawa to almost stand up in, the space is wider as well, with certain areas sectioned off, there's a queen sized bed now, the TV is bigger than what either of the boys have at home, there's more blankets and pillows, the not-so-mini fridge is now a regular sized fridge. One of the sections has Izu's little reading nook with wall to wall bookcases, a nice lamp, and fluffy beanbag chairs. Another section is positively filled with everything soft, it looks like something you can go to sleep happy in and never wake up. Their movie and game case is at least twice as large with a whole bunch of new releases and classics.

Nezu pops by every now and again as they get used to their new nest. All in all, having Aizawa find them might have been a blessing in disguise.

I might take a break soon, I have hit some pretty bad writers block and I'm almost out of pre written chapters to post, sorry for the inconvenience!

On to the chapter question!
If acid beats rock and iron, as well as concrete, ice, and most anything else physical, Mina would only be susceptible to non physical things like the cold, fire, and electricity. So wouldn't Mina be one of the most powerful 1-A members? Since most of the students need physical contact or to be in close proximity to use their quirks, and Mina can effectively keep people and projectiles away from her, the only ones that might be able to beat her would be Shinso, Todoroki's fire side, Momo if she made a long distance non physical item like a flamethrower, Jiro might be able to if she can make her heart beat in a way that reverberates at the right frequency to give Mina vertigo, Denki if he has his long distance targeting support gear, Tokoyami if Dark Shadow isn't affected by acid, or Aoyoma, but we already saw how that one went.