Hatsuharu (Lemon)

"Hey look at that girl. She's pretty. Let's go talk to her." The three boys walked over to you and introduced themselves.
{Lol just role with this}

"Hey~ . Your just really pretty and we wanted to introduce ourselves. I'm Kise." He was tall and blond. He shot you a smile and you blushed. "That guy over there is Kuroko." He gestures to a short pale boy with sky blue hair. He waved to you. "And this is Kagami." He pointed to a tall tanned guy with red hair.

Kuroko held your books and Kise tickled you. Laughing uncontrollably you didn't notice but you could have swore that you saw your white and black haired boyfriend Hatsuharu.

Later the boys left and you headed home. Opening the door Haru was sitting on the couch staring at you. "H-hey.." You managed out taking your jacket and shoes off.

He got up and walked to you. Being a bit scared you backed up against the door. "(First name)..." He said and kissed your neck. "Who were those boys?" He pulled at your uniform top. You put your hands to his chest and pushed him off. "I-i don't know.." You held you shirt tightly. "Don't lie to me!" He was at your neck again biting and sucking at it getting whimpers from you.

Tearing your uniform off he picked you up. He was black Haru now and you kicked and tried pulling away. Kissing you he smirked biting your bottom lip drawing blood. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way.." He said carrying you to his bed. Throwing you on it he hovered over you. He smirked and roughly pushed his lips to your knowing they would be bruised later. He took your bra off and licked down your neck sucking and biting at it. He moved down to your right breast and sucked eagerly at your hardened bud. You moaned out gripping his hair. He tended to your left breast with his rough hand. Abusing your chest he looked at your body all marked up by him. "Heh.." He took his shirt off showing his slightly built body. He helped you sit up. "I'm going to bring you pleasure. And only me. You belong to me." He growled into your ear taking his pants off then his boxers. Taking off your panties, he roughly trust into you. Letting you sit on his lap. "Ahh!! H-haru!! Take it out it hurts!!" You screamed clawing at his back. "No.. I wanna make you scream my name so everyone knows who you belong to!" He gripped your waist and thrust into you again. "I-i hate you..!" You moaned out. "Shut up! You like this!~ Tell me you like it when I do this to you!" He trust into you harder. You were a moaning mess. "Haru!" You moaned and it encouraged him to go harder and faster. "Fuck your so tight!" His member twitched inside of you and you moaned. "I'm gonna cum!" You made a lewd face as he pounded into the right place. You came and he came shortly after. Laying down he made you lay on top of him. "I love you (First name). Your mine." He drew patterns on your back kissing your head. "I hate you.." You panted out and he hugged you. "Whatever I know you don't." He closed his eyes running his hands through your hair. A smile crept onto your lips and you two fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------
*blush blush*

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey