Ch57 - You're really handsome.

Currently, it was slightly after six o' clock and the skies were just starting to darken. After leaving the alleyway, there was enough light for You Liangxing to study the person's appearance.

The person was bracing his knees as he raised his eyes to look him, and his tied-up hair was in a mess after going through a fight. His nose was very straight and he had deep set eyes but the lower half of his face was trickling with blood and it was smeared all over his cheeks. Although his original appearance was indiscernible, the stranger in front of him seemed exceedingly embarrassed.

With him being in a sorry state, it was evident that he would be in a lot of pain. However, this person continued to stare at You Liangxing and there seemed to be a fire in his gaze. You Liangxing did not want to care but burning ardency in his eyes could be perceived in one look.

His stare basically wanted to bore a hole into You Liangxing.

You Liangxing: ......

You Liangxing was about to speak when the person suddenly stopped, and he opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. However, when his lips were pried apart, he could only issue a hissing noise. He immediately covered his throat with a pain filled expression, not knowing what the scoundrels had fed him.

You Liang could not help but ask again: "Are you alright, I'll send you to the hospital."

The tall man raised his hand in an abrupt gesture and struggled to speak again. If he wanted to speak in spite of the pain, his words must hold great importance, and You Liangxing perked his ears up to listen with rapt attention unconsciously. He said: "Did you bring your phone? You can type it out."

The person paused and quickly fished his phone out from his shirt pocket. You Liangxing watched as he typed with the hand that he had spat blood into at a rapid pace, and he tightened his nerves.

After a short while, the person's body relaxed completely, and he raised his phone before You Liangxing's eyes. You Liangxing scanned the content carefully and saw that there were only three words written in the note.

— You're really handsome.

You Liangxing: "......"

This person's brain was probably damaged in the fight, that was what You Liangxing thought.

While You Liangxing was rendered speechless, the person typed another message very quickly: — Thank you.

You Liangxing shook his head and said: "It's all right."

Now that the situation had passed, You Liangxing relaxed and he did pay heed to the fact that the person hadn't expressed surprise where his voice was concerned. You Liangxing did not pause and he swiftly flagged down a taxi and brought the person to the nearest hospital.

With his injury causing a face full of blood, the treatment of such a wound could not be delayed.

When the person was brought to the hospital, the emergency room was in a flurry for a while. At the side, You Liangxing described the situation in detail and emphasized on the fact that the victim had been forced to ingest an unknown substance. Meanwhile, a nurse helped the tall man wipe off the remnants of blood with a cotton ball.

After the explanation ended, a nurse told You Liangxing: "Family members have to wait outside the door first."

You Liangxing was not a family member but he did not clarify it either. He asked, "Is it serious?"

The little nurse froze. She expressed surprise to You Liangxing's voice before her expression became a little complex. You Liangxing could not comprehend why she would exhibit such an expression, and the time he was given to parcel it out was insufficient. After ten minutes, someone called You Liangxing: "It's done."