Epilogue

"I, Rowan Kingson take you, Willow Greene as my lawfully wedded wife." Said a masculine voice, though his tone wasn't too loud nor to soft, it rang throughout out the hall. "I swear to treasure you, to treat you equally, to love you. Forever with you simply will not be enough, but from this day forward, I vow to make the most of every single second that we're going to spend together, I promise to be with you for all of eternity.

On the altar stood a red haired girl whose face looked just as red, donned in an a-line embroidered tulle silver gown, which swished around her ankle, a tulle cape hung over her shoulders leaving a long train being her. Her hair wavy was tied up with silver ribbons, though she looked shined from head to toe, there seemed to be something missing on her.

In front of the girl stood a handsome man with his black hair pushed back, though some of his rebellious strands seemed to fall on his forehead, his eyes seemed to match his outfit, which were looking at the girl before him, love evident in them. He was wearing a golden colored frock coat uniform, which made him look majestic.

"I, Willow, pledge to honour you, love you, and cherish you as my husband today and every day." The bride smiled at her groom, her cheeks flushed, her heart beating wildly. "I knew you were the one ever since you walked into my life and scammed me into giving you my number." She said, making the groom chuckle. "Ah, why are you still seducing me? My heart can't take this."

Though the bride said the last part softly, it was still heard by everyone in the hall, which was filled to the brim with people who have sensitive hearing, making them all laugh.

When the laughter died down, the smiling Witch who was overlooking the ceremony said, "Well then you may k-"

Before she could complete her sentence, the groom sweeper the bride off her feet and kissed her intimately. The bride put her arms around the groom to support herself. Their lips moved in a sync with each other.

The crowd cheered.

When he pulled back he whispered softly in his wife's ear, biting on it gently. "It's clearly you who is seducing me."

"Rowan!" The bride blushed deeply.

*****

Willow patted her hair to the side as she anxiously tapped her feet on the ground.

"Relax." Rowan's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back to his chest. "Look, you're my wifey now, so you don't have anything to fear now." Then he muttered. "I can finally call you my wifey confidently."

Willow frowned at Rowan, wondering how he could be so energetic now, but then she noticed that his heart was beating wildly. She sighed and leaned back in his arms.

Today wasn't just their wedding day, but also the coronation of Rowan, as the King of Vampires and of Willow as the Queen.

During the third year of her college, Willow had begun her training as the future Queen. It had started with basic etiquette and ended at the queenly duties, she had been personally trained by Leona, Rowan's mother.

Willow had of course grown over the years, at the age of twenty one, her body had curved up, her hair laid a few inches above her waist. She had also lost her baby fats-much to Rowan's dismay-making her appear mature.

Willow traced Rowan's hand which were resting in her stomach.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" Said Rowan.