Ch58 - Are you taking off your mask?

To begin with, Liang Liang's voice had always been special and after paying an inordinate amount of attention to it, it had left a deep impression in Kang Shengzhe. Even if he did not hear it much, he was bound to recognize him the moment he spoke, and his gaze had slammed into You Liangxing's as a result. The effect was instantaneous; it was as if someone had hurled a stone into a lake and caused his mood to ripple and soar.

At that instant, Kang Shengzhe understood why the beauties would usually fall in love with the heroes at first sight when they were saved. It was impossible to remain calm especially when the hero was outrageously handsome.

In the twenty years of his life, Kang Shengzhe had never been in a fight. With his lazy disposition, even arguments were too troublesome, and to say nothing of fighting. Although he had been challenged to one before, he had remained oblivious to it until someone had explicitly stated his intentions to start a fight half a month after the incident.

There was no meaning to fighting; it could neither bring him joy nor any feeling.... Yes, Kang Shengzhe did not know what kind of constitution he was born with but his pain perception was rather dull. Despite taking quite a beating after being surrounded today, he did not feel terrible.

It would be a lie if he said that he hadn't struggled with all his strength when he was kicked down for the first time. He had gotten up and attempted to run, but after being kicked down the second time, he decided to just endure the beating while protecting his own head.

When he was being beaten up, his heart had been unusually calm. However, when You Liangxing appeared in the scene in an unexpected flurry, Kang Shengzhe became an utter mess.

Back then, due to the direness of the situation, You Liangxing had taken his hand before he made a run for it. Even though they had been running at high speeds, it felt like everything was happening in slow motion when it entered Kang Shengzhe's eyes.

Then, You Liangxing had turned around to look at him while there was still light in the sky, and Kang Shengzhe heard his own heart beating which gave rise to the inexplicable desire to devote his entire body to him.

... He didn't know if Liang Liang would dislike him for the fact that he was so big.

After Kang Shengzhe had raised his head, he had been deprived of the ability to speak, and he would sneak glances at him from time to time in the taxi. The more he looked, the greater the agitation in his heart was, as if he had been cut into thin slices and left to sizzle in an onslaught of hot oil under a small fire.

Along the road, Kang Shengzhe had intended to tell You Liangxing about his identity when they reached the hospital. However, he had given up on the stirring reunion he had been looking forward to after the nurse had helped him clean up his face.

... He was no longer the lovely as flowers fairy K; at the corner of his mouth, he had a ruthlessly large, ruthlessly large wound.... He had been disfigured!

Kang Shengzhe had silently put on a mask and refused the request that Liang Liang had sent on WeChat about finding him soon after. Even though he thought it was a great pity, he had clenched his stomach and rejected it.

He could not let Liang Liang know that he was KK yet, he had to pamper his face first!

Kang Shengzhe sighed deeply, his eyebrows making a downwards slant and his air of decadence grew more apparent. He flipped through his phone until he reached the chat with Liang Liang and stared at it seriously. After a short while, his brows gradually relaxed, and his visage started displaying signs of shyness.

He did not know when he would meet Liang Liang again.

The next time they meet, Liang Liang would definitely realize that he was the person he rescued. After all, it was impossible to conceal his height.