Ch59 - Gazing at a beauty.

Had Kang Shengzhe been alone in the room, he would have taken off his mask a long time ago. But when he thought about the external injury at the corner of his mouth, the agony in his heart increased.

— They landed a hit when they were pinching my face just now, I've been disfigured.

Kang Shengzhe covered his own heart pitifully, but his thoughts went through an abrupt change as he asked his next question with some expectation: — Do you want to see it?

Rather than saying You Liangxing wanted to see it, it was more appropriate to say that it was extremely odd that he did not know how Ah Sheng looked like instead. After a night of tossing and turning, they finally met, and yet he had never seen the other party's full appearance, so how could he possibly let that pass...?

Fine.... You Liangxing admitted to it frankly: "En."

Aiyo~

Kang Shengzhe's eyes curved in response, and You Liangxing could perceive the smile under his mask with one glance. Seemingly pleased with himself, he held onto his phone and typed: — I'll consider it.

You Liangxing: "......"

You still need to consider it... You Liangxing felt his own brows twitching as if it had a light seizure. But that was not the end of it– Kang Shengzhe's body swayed from left to right as he handed his phone over again.

— Do you really want to see it?

You Liangxing: "......"

You Liangxing: "Are you going to take it off or not?"

Kang Shengzhe typed: — EMMMM.

Initially, he really wanted to prevent Liang Liang from seeing it but the situation was different now. The two of them were in the same room and the atmosphere was not bad either. The most important thing was that Liang Liang wanted to see him, and it made him a little restless.

However, the wound at the corner of his mouth... Kang Shengzhe made a decision in his heart: — How about this, I'll turn off the lights.

You Liangxing: "... You're turning off the lights?"

Kang Shengzhe: — En.

You Liangxing: "......" Then what's the point of removing your mask?

You Liangxing wanted to hold his head out of ire. While he was working on suppressing the urge for the next few seconds, Kang Shengzhe, who probably realized how asinine his own proposal was, paused and thought about it a few more times: — Then, why don't you wait for a bit, I'll go and wash my hair and change my clothes first.

You Liangxing: "Ah?"

With aggrieved eyes, Kang Shengzhe typed: — Someone wants to look beautiful for you.

You Liangxing: "....." You don't have to take it off anymore.

You Liangxing originally thought that Kang Shengzhe was kidding but he did not expect that the person would really nod his head and stand up to go to the bathroom. In an abrupt move, You Liangxing tugged the person back and grasped onto the person's face with his hand. "Don't move!"

The shout was usually capable of shaking a person to their core, and when it was done by a handsome man, it was usually the prelude to a bidong. Unfortunately, the sound was made by You Liangxing's mouth and thus the deterring force was greatly reduced, and he had to rely on the strength he had cultivated from boxing to keep Kang Shengzhe where he was.

The distance between Kang Shengzhe and You Liangxing was very close. In spite of having his face held, Kang Shengzhe still managed to fumble for his phone to type: — YI!!!!!!!!?