1

"Mom? What does the doctor mean I have to be drunk in order for my quirk to activate? What's drunk?" Izuku had so many questions, and inko had very little time to answer them. She was to wrapped up in what the doctor just said.

"A-Are you serious doctor? That's the only way for izukus quirk to activate? He has to be drunk?!" Inko yelled while izuku and the doc covered their ears. "Yes ma'am. I am terribly sorry but, I dont have any idea what quirk he would have unless he was drunk."

Izuku looked at both of them with a puzzled look, but he was happy anyways. He had a quirk! That's all that mattered to him now. "Mom! I have a quirk! That's all that matters right now! R-Right?"

Izuku woke up. He groaned while grabbing his head and sitting up, then yawned. "That dream again..." he said while looking at his surroundings. Izuku was in an alley way sitting on a bunch of bottles and trash bags. It's been eleven years since that day, and ever since then, hes been drunk. "Well.. I guess it's time to get up.." Izuku stood up while stretching. He looked around on the ground, then saw that one of the bottles wasn't empty.

"Oh, my lucky day." Izuku picked up the bottle and smiled, then started chugging the bottle. Usually, the alcohol would burn, or you would need a chaser to help get the alcohol down but for izuku, it was like chugging Gatorade. Since izuku hasn't eaten anything because he just woke up, he was already feeling drunk.

"Alright!" Izuku shouted while wobbling. He started walking out of the alleyway with a smile on his face. "Let's get this day started!" He shouted again, but his words were slurred. "Should I head to school? Wait... I need to change first." He looked down and saw he already had his school clothes on. "That makes my day easier." Izuku said while wobbling his way to school.

//Later\\

"Alright class, today's the day." The teacher started. "You guys have chosen the top three schools you want to go to, and now I will hand those papers back, and I have to say-" the teacher didnt get to finish because izuku opened the door abruptly. "Hey.." Izuku hiccuped. "Guys!" Izuku stumbled into the classroom while everyone groaned. "Midoriya.. it's so nice of you to join us, at 12pm in the afternoon."

She covered her nose while izuku walked past to get to his desk. "Have you been drinking again midoriya?! You reek of alcohol!" Izuku chuckled a little bit while sitting down, then smiled. "Hey! My bag!" Izuku shouted. He grabbed his back and started looking through it, then pulled out a another bottle, but this one was full.

"Midoriya!" The teacher shouted once more while he was opening the bottle. "What?" Izuku replied while chugging the bottle. She groaned, then handed out the papers. When she got to izuku, she sat the paper down with a frown. "Midoriya, see me after class." Izuku smiled, then said "if I'm awake that is." While the words were slurred.

"Izuku..." the teacher started. "You didn't fill out the paper.. why?" Izuku shrugged. "Because I was too drunk... maybe." He snickered, but the teacher still had the frown on her face. "For the last few years that I've had you as a student, I have never seen you sober. Yet, you've passed every test, every quiz, and every paper with an A. But this paper, you left blank... I'm worried, Izuku."

Izukus small smiled faded. "Why, I'm good! You know me teacher! I'm izuku midoriya, the drunken fool who always has a smile on his face!" Izuku said with a another smile. "Izuku, do you know what you wanna do with your life?" He nodded, then pulled out another bottle from his bag. "I want to be drunk for all of it." He started laughing lightly. She sighed while rubbing her eyes. "I'm starting to think your quirk has nothing to do with your drinking habits." The teacher said, but izuku shrugged.