27: Secret

I am in my room eating chocolates with these bad cramps when I heard a knock on my door

"Come in."

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Kieran walked in my room.

"I'm still battling with these cramps." I said.

"Hey no need to apologize baby." He said as he ruffled my hair playfully.

"Do you need anything?" He said as I shook my head no.

"You up for a movie night?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Sure." I said as I gave him a smile before leaving.

As we neared the living room I saw all of my brothers sitting on the couch and some are sitting on the floor.

Kieran then offered the sit beside him. I sat there waiting for the movie to start when Dashiell suddenly gave me a bar of chocolate. I looked at him curiously as he handed me the chocolate more.

"Thank you." I was confused and shock at the same time. He then just nodded and looked back at the screen.

I took a bite of the chocolate bar as Kieran leaned my head to his shoulder. The surroundings were quiet but the movie but it was distracted by the o e and only girl... Lovely.

"Oh my god! you guys are watching a movie, you didn't even invited me." Lovely pouted her lips like it was about to pop off.

She was probably waiting for my brothers to comfort her but they could care less they didn't pay attention to her and focused on the movie. I took a glance at her to see her glaring at me. Kieran probably noticed her glares when Kieran kissed my forehead.

"You can watch if you want." Kieran simply shrugged and watched the movie.

Lovely let out a 'hump' in frustration before leaving. I wasn't sure why I felt a sudden sadness and anger at the same time. I just felt annoyed for no reason.

_____

Couple days later...

"Good morning cutie." Kritton batted his eyelashes and smiled sweetly at me.

"Morning." I said shortly before covering my face my blanket.

"No good in the morning?" I could literally feel like his pouting.

"Good morning." I groaned as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Cheeky cutie and her sleep. C'mon cutie we're going to the... BEACH!" He shouted the 'beach' part like he hasn't been on.

"But I'm sleepy-" I was cut off when he started tickling my feet.

"Aha weak spot." He grinned as I tried catching oxygen.

"F-fine. I'm up." I held my hands up in surrendering as as placed his hands on my shoulder at the back and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning my little potato." Chev placed smooches on my face. That, I will never get used to.