Chapter 2

Loud bells chimed as Mrs Kim enters in the flower shop. This flower shop is famous for its elegant and gorgeous bouquets. The aroma of lavender flowers feels so calming and refreshing that you don't want to leave this shop at all. Mrs Kim is a regular customer here... she smiles and goes to the main counter. She finds Mina is struggling with some flower strips. "Hi Mina, how are you, my child".

With surprised eyes, Mina turned around and see Mrs Kim standing there. She immediately bows and welcomes her with her bright smile.
" Hello Mrs Kim, I'm fine. How are you and Mr Kim!?" Mina said smiling brightly.

"I'm extremely happy today, Mina and I don't know what that old man was doing," Mrs Kim said with a smile.

Mina laughs at her remarks about his husband and moves away from the counter "let's sit for a moment, Mrs Kim. You must be tired, let me bring some water for you".

"Aigoo you are a very good child but I'm not tired, Mina. Sit with me I want to talk to you about something" Mrs Kim said stopping Mina.

Both sit on the table facing each other as Mrs Kim continues " You know about my grandson right. The CEO of Kim corporation"

Mina smiles and said, "Of course Mrs Kim, that handsome man with almond eyes who doesn't know him. He visits us one time with you if I'm not wrong".

"Yes, my child you are right. He is 24 now and I'm thinking about his marriage. I think this is the right time for him to tie with his partner." Mrs Kim said.

"You are right Mrs Kim so did you find someone for him or he already has a girlfriend," Mina asked.

"That workaholic toddler doesn't know anything about relationships and he prefers man as his life partner, not a woman. So I find a man which will be the best for my grandson". Mrs Kim said proudly.

Surprised with new information, Mina smiles and said " He is a gentleman Mrs Kim.  That boy will be the luckiest person in the world who have the chance to marry him."

Mrs Kim smiles brightly and placed her hands on top of Mina's," Do you want to know whose that  luckiest person?". Mina nodded her head eagerly.

"I'm talking about your Koo, my child. I want Koo to marry my grandson. I don't think I can find someone better than him for my Honeybear." said Mrs Kim.

Mina's smile flatters as she processed Mrs Kim's words. Her eyes widened but after some deep thoughts, she said " My K-koo? But Mrs Kim you know about him. I told you about his introvert nature and social anxiety an-".

"I don't think these things will create any problems, Mina. You handled him perfectly and I assure you that we'll take good care of him. And I'm not saying that they have to marry immediately. But I think we should give them a chance. Please think about it, my child." Mrs Kim cuts Mina hurriedly.

"I think they should go on some dates and get to know about each other. It's good for Koo too. I'm thinking about this proposal for a while now. But when you told me that Koo has an interest in boys instead of girls my faith in this proposal becomes stronger." Mrs Kim said caressing Mina's hand.

"I have to talk to him about this. If he agrees then I have no problem with it, Mrs Kim, infact I'll be the happiest mother in the world". Mina said as her eyes got teary.

Mrs Kim stands up and hugged Mina and rubs her back " everything will be alright, Mina."

Mina smiled and nodded her head in Mrs Kim's warm embrace.

In the evening, Mina closed the shop and goes upstairs, she lives on the second floor with his son. She opens the door and calls for his son.

But when she didn't get any response she tiptoed towards his son's room. And peeked in the room.

In the room, A boy is sitting on his knees, a paintbrush in his right hand, wearing a bunny hat on his head, holding a palate in his left-hand sweater paws drawing some painting in a canvas. His eyebrows are furrowed in concentration and lips are puckered in a beautiful pout.

Mina smiled and opened the door as comes in the room. The boy immediately turn around and stared at her with twinkling eyes and runs to hug her mother.

"Mom! See I made a new painting " Koo excitedly drags her mother towards his new painting. That's a starry night themed painting and her mom is in awe cause that painting looks like an actual sky with full of stars.

"This is amazing, babybun. My baby is so talented but what will you do with this painting?" Mina praises his son cause she knows he likes to be praised.

Koo smiles brightly showing his bunny teeth and proudly says " I'm going to sell it and buy that bigbutted bunny. He is so cuddly and so so soft, Mom."

His mom laughs and said " you already have two bunnies, Koo. Don't you think that's enough?"

" Those meanies don't even cuddle with me, Mom. They always ignore me and hides under the bed doing unholy things. Nochu always jumps on Oreo Mom and she let him do that she didn't even run." Koo scoffs.

"Aww that's very bad," His mom said still laughing. Koo smiles seeing her mother laughing like a minion.

"Anyway I want to discuss something with you Koo," His mother said after controlling her laugh.

"Yes, Mom what is it?"

"Mrs Kim comes today in our shop and proposes somethi-" Koo cuts her off and says "What!? Granny comes and you didn't tell me why is that?" Koo pouts sadly as his mother caresses his bunny hat.

"We are doing some 'Big ladies talk', Koo. That's why I didn't call you but don't worry she is coming tomorrow morning. You can meet her then."

"About the proposal, she wants you to marry her grandson, Koo. And you know Mrs Kim knows about your introvert nature and the reason behind it. But she said they don't have any problem with that. And I'm not forcing you to do this marriage, Baby, But I want you to give this a chance" His mom said as she looks expectedly at him.

Koo opens his mouth to say something but no words are coming out from his mouth. He is shocked and he doesn't know what to do with this information.

He tries again, " But Mom I don't know him at all. What if he thinks I'm a weirdo who doesn't know how to talk properly in front of others. A-and what if he hates me after knowing my secret." Koo finished as his eyes brim with tears.

Mina immediately hugged him and rock him left to right and starts stroking his hairs, "Aw Babybun, I always told you looks beautiful with your secret, didn't I? And you also love that Koo... Please don't think like that."

"But mom what if he is one of the bad people." Mina pulls away and holds his face in her hands," He is not like that baby. I only meet him one time but he is very polite to me and I'm not saying you have to do this marriage baby but I also want you to be happy just give him a chance, Koo, for me?" Seeing his baby cry she is also crying now.

Koo sniffles and nodded his head and again hugged his mother.

"Don't cry, baby," Mina said stroking his son's hair.

In the night time, Taehyung is standing in his balcony and looking far as he is thinking about his meeting with his soon to be fiance. Before dinner, his grandma informs him about the meeting and now he is feeling nervous about it. But he knows his grandma always chooses best for him. But he is scared of himself cause he doesn't want to repeat the past.

In his college days, when he was going through the hard time of his life. He had two short relationships or you can say one night stands and they both gave him a very bad experience. The girl he had sex with passed out in the middle of the second round. And the boy well he didn't pass out but he spends two days in the hospital cause that boy is sure that his organs are dislocated.

Let's face the truth Taehyung is blessed with his family genes and he has a massive dick game. After that, He is always afraid of himself. But let's be nervous about this when the right time comes cause now he has to go on a date tomorrow and according to his grandma his soon to be finace is cute.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.