The Among Us Match That No One Asked For

It was proposed by Mina, Kaminari, Toru, and Uraraka that the Bakusquad and the Dekusquad play Among Us for no reason other than that they wanted to see it. The Dekusquad was quick to agree (even if Shoto didn't know what the game was) and Bakugo was convinced with a quick flash of puppy dog eyes from Kirishima and Midoriya.

The first few games was to get Shoto and Iida acquainted with the game seeings as how they'd never played it before. They decided on the Skeld map and Midoriya, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Kirishima screen shared with TVs down in the lounge for the others to watch.

The first game started and almost immediately, Uraraka was shot by Purple. Shoto seemed completely ignorant of the fact that his task partner had stopped following him. Then Kirishima came across Sero's body and reported it.

"Where was it Shitty-Hair?"

"Sero's body was down in storage, by the leaf/trash thing!"

"Ura seems to also be dead," Midoriya says sadly, "who was last with her?"

"She was following me into weapons," Shoto answers, voice blank, "she didn't come into O2 with me."

"Why didn't you double back to find your missing crewmate?"

"I saw Shinso following behind her so I figured that she decided to follow him instead." Shoto answered Iida's almost accusation with little fanfare.

"Toshi?" Midoriya asks quietly.

"I don't know what Shoto's talking about, I went to Medbay to do my scan."

"Hmm doesn't sound like something Shochan would lie about. Who went to Storage this round?"

"I did, obviously!" Kirishima called, "I was doing gas and just went back for my second one!"

Ashido went next, "I did wires in Storage and went to Electrical after!"

There was a second of quiet before Midoriya asks, "Kaminari? Were you in Storage at all?"

"I don't think so! I was in Reactor and Engines!"

"Are you sure?"

"Where were you, Izu?" Shinso asks suddenly.

"Security, that's why I was wondering because I saw Kami go down into Storage."

"We have ten seconds left to vote!" Iida called, making everyone panic. Most decided to skip, but Bakugo and Ashido voted on Kaminari while Shoto voted for Shinso.

And so the game continued, Midoriya quickly finished all his tasks as Bakugo decided to watch cams. Uraraka was following around Shinso in her ghost form as she had also completed all her tasks last round. Kirishima and Ashido apparently decided to group up with Kaminari as Iida and Shoto also decided to become task buddies. Then lights went out and in the confusion, Ashido died just as Bakugo met up with them. Kirishima reports it first.

"Bakubro? Did you just kill Mina?"

He scoffs, "don't ask such a stupid question Shitty-Hair! Obviously Pikachu over there killed Raccoon-Eyes."

"Where were you last round Kacchan?"

"I went from Admin to Electrical to Reactor last round."

"And this round?"

"I was watching cams."

"Was this a fresh kill?"

"Yeah, Deku. I saw the blood splatter as I walked into Electrical."

"Yeah, Kiri and I were with her the entire round."

"Hmm, you three are rather quiet, where were you guys?"