★ 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: JessicaMGarcia4
𝐓𝐛𝐡, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤: 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

----------

"𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬,"

whispers were heard as their eyes laid upon them, who were walking side by side as they were preparing for their night patrol at their internship with Hawks. They were silent and aloof, just like how the shadows were like.

"Who are they?" someone asked, and they were able to hear a soft chuckle as they stopped while waiting for the elevator, placing their hands on their stomach as Hawks had practically forced them to eat a heaping load of fried chicken.

"𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬,"

But little did those people know that with their quirks working best in the darkness, came a heavy price of the user and those around them getting gravely injured. He noticed from the corner of his eyes as she crossed her arms against her chest, her hands gripping tightly on her arms as they waited for the lift.

"You alright?" he asked and watched as she nodded her head.

"Never been better," yet, he could hear the slight hesitant in her reply, yet, he chose to speak of it as Dark Shadow appeared beside him and chuckled, causing her to turn and look, wondering why his quirk was activated.

"So, when are you going to tell her?" Dark Shadow whispered out in a soft voice, as soft as he could, hoping that she didn't hear what he had said. The lift arrived, and the duo entered the lift in awkward silence.

Tokoyami noticed her for quite some time ever since she transferred to class 1A. She was a new student, bombarded by many questions from Midoriya. Taunted by Bakugo only for the explosive man to be reprimanded by their class president, Iida.

"After the patrol, Hawks as requested for us to return to the dormitory," Tokoyami spoke out and watched as she nodded her head, reaching towards her back where her shoulder blades were as she scratched them a little.

He noticed from the corner of his eyes, her Shadow Wings were about to spread out as she grew a little more nervous. He placed a hand on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze, causing her to look at him and she slowly nodded her head.