Almost Heaven

Credits to Kyo-Hei
{www.pixiv.net/en/users/4160956}

"And...we're...here!" Malina collapsed as she reached the final flight of stairs. Feeling a soft cottony feeling of what seems to be a cloud.

"Boy, Led Zeppelin was actual right about the whole stairway thing." Zdrada commented, letting out a weak laugh.

     The demons looked around as they were pretty much blinded by the vibrant colors of this new place. It was like an oasis, full of plant and animal life everywhere you looked. A peaceful and calming atmosphere that could take all your worried and stress away... Not that the demons were impressed or interested though, they preferred the cluttered chaos that is hell.

       Just as they made their way further in, they were greeted by an Angel that fluttered down towards them from above. The demons visibly looked pissed off as Eden, the Pure Angel, gave them a welcoming smile.

"Hello there! Welcome to paradise!" She excitedly greeted, but when she realized... "Do you want an a—Eek!"

Eden flinched and stepped back as multiple demonic eyes stared her down. Every time they would step forward, the angel would step back. Overwhelmed with the bloodlust around her she ended up tripping over herself.

Now on the ground, she curled up with puppy eyes. "Please don't hurt me."

"Hey!" Beelzebub stepped forward and reached out her hand. "You okay?"

"Oh." Eden was pleasantly surprised, she meekly smiled as she took her hand and got herself up. "T-thank you..."

"Right..." Beel smiled as she wrapped her hands around the angel's shoulder. "Now that we helped you, how about you helped us."

"Oh dear..."

"Where the **** is Helltaker?" Beel's hand transformed into her great fly claw.

"Holy ****, why is there a censor?" Pandemonica looked around surprised by the sudden asterisk in her dialog.

"H-Helltaker? O-Oh the gentleman they brought in." Eden panicked. "H-he's around here... Somewhere."

"Do you care to be a little more specific." Beel got even more uncomfortably closed to the Angel, pressing her for more details.

"I kinda feel bad." Judgement rubbed her nape.

"I don't know, this seems like the start of some real **** ****." Modeus said with her usual heart eyes.

"Stand down Demons!" A commanding voice echoed from above, the demons looked up to see Michelle the Angel General. Her one eye that wasn't covered stared down at then like pest. Drawing her saber she began to glide down towards them.

Beelzebub ditched Eden to get away from her. The other demons getting into battle stance as the Angel landed down to Eden's protection.

"How did you sinners enter this sacred domain?" Michelle asked.

"We already explained that a chapter ago, keep up Virago." Beel shot an annoyed look.