46. Inaaya!!

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

I know I took a little time but I'm compensating for that by giving you a long chapter😅

This chapter dedicated to all of them who couldn't have their both parents💔

**********

Author's POV,

Sameer went into Inaaya's room when she didn't come out for dinner.

"Inu," he calls as he entered. Inaaya cover her face and pretend to be in sleep. He went closer to the bed and sat beside her. "Inaaya, baby let's go for dinner," he said uncovering her face.

She looks at him and sat up. "Daddy I'm not hungry," Inaaya said in a low voice.

"And why so? You only had your lunch and you didn't even come out for evening snacks your Dadi made"

"Daddy...."

"No more whining let's go have your dinner" he picks her up and walks out of the room. She rested her head on his shoulder wrapping her small arms around her father tightly.

"Daddy you will never leave me?" Inaaya said more like asked. Sameer's frown, why she asked a question like this suddenly, but nonetheless he answered.

"Never my love" kissing her head he put her on her chair and sat beside her.

Inaaya didn't say anything and silently had her dinner that her father was feeding. She was trying to calm a storm which was making her restless.

But who tells that innocent heart that this storm wasn't going to calm but soon will going to burst out.

**********

"I'm so happy sameer," Amsha said with a bright smile on her face touching Sameer's arms while he was driving. , After dinner, his mother took inaaya with her and said to drop Amsha at her place who was in the house with them.

"Hmm" came his reply. He was in deep thought as many things were running in his mind making him anxious for many unknown reasons but he knew one reason must be Inaaya. She wasn't behaving herself as she behave when she was with Sameer. He thought she will be beaming in happiness then why he couldn't find any happiness in her eyes when she was told that he was getting married.

After sometime Sameer suddenly stopped the car as he realised something.

"Amsha I have a condition. Your not obligate to agree on this, it's just my condition and if you are okay with it then I'm ready?" He asked looking at her. Amsha's heart sped up thinking he will again refuse but hearing about his condition she immediately nodded.

"I will agree on every condition you will say" she replied hastily.

With a straight face, Sameer said, "I don't want another child" he declared. He stares into Amsha's eyes and said. "My only child is Inaaya and always she will be. I don't want another child with you. You know I'm marrying only because of Inaaya. You have to accept inaaya as your only daughter and if you win her, you will win me. If inaaya will be happy with you then I promise you I will give you every right as my wife but I won't let you have a child." Color drained out of Amsha's face

"I....."

"Listen amsha, think before taking any decision. There is no rush. You are not forced to accept anything. I will gladly accept your decision. And promise you our friendship will always be like this. Try to understand I'm doing this only for my daughter and for her happiness and I will not at all lose her at any cost. And I know my insecure and possessive daughter. she will never want to share her daddy's love neither I want to share my daughter's love. I know I'm being selfish but this is my condition" he said everything and look ahead before starting the car.