👣👣 23

Hey guys hope soo I'm not too late

Assalam o alaikum everyone

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Jimin jumped on shocked Taehyung. When he realized that Taehyung didn't greet him as usual, he stepped back and glared at him.

"Yah!.. are you not happy to see me in this beautiful morning.?" He cutely scowl on him.

Taehyung snapped out of his shocked state and shook his head and smiled.

"Aaanii.. you're my best friend why shouldn't I be happy? Anyways came inside."

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand, while Jimin lifted his box in his hands. Taehyung dragged him in the house. He closed the door as they walked towards the couch. Jimin sat there and put his backpack on the couch and box on the floor.

Taehyung frowned when he saw the box. He thought that he listened voices from the box. He gulped  ahhh.. not this time.. please Jimin just arrived a few minutes ago.

He thought that something is going to be happen, he ran to the kitchen and grabbed some juice for Jimin and himself.

He approached to Jimin who was looking tired from the drive, he handed him juice and drink from his glass too.

"Umm.. chim.. is there any living thing in the box, by any chance??"

Jimin sipped his juice and stare at his friend blankly who look scared from the movement of the box.

"Ahh.. yeah yeah..  don't be scared Taehyung.. it's a present for you."

Taehyung frowned at the Jimin then he glared at the box. Jimin stood up and sat on the floor and unpacked the box.

"Here... this is for you.. alien."

Taehyung smiled with his famous boxy smile.  He quickly put his glass on the table and scooted close the Jimin who held securely a cute puppy in his small hands.

"Aawwww.... chimmmmm... you're amazing.."

Taehyung shouted without thinking that others were still sleeping at that time.

Taehyung held the puppy in his hands, and stroked his fur smiling.

Jimin saw him with a cute smile, he was sitting crisscross on the floor then the doors opened and Jungkook and Yoongi came running to the Taehyung.

"Taehyung.. what happened.. ??"

Yoongi asked then Jungkook ran to him and hugged him. Jimin shrieked scared when he saw the Jungkook's burn face and hand.

Jimin stepped back a little as he was scared with the condition.

"Hey chim.. when did you come here?"

Jungkook asked to Jimin who was staring at Jungkook with horrified expression.

"W-what h-happened.. "

Jimin stuttered while pointing his index finger to Jungkook's face. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand politely and turned to Jimin.

"Jimin he suffered alot in past days, even last night was a first night in past days that we slept peacefully without any fear."

Taehyung explained to Jimin with a sad expression while drawing circles with his thumb at Jungkook's hand.

Suddenly the puppy started barking while facing Jimin, Jimin stood up and picked up the puppy in his hands.