Chapter 23

I had a weak attempt of backing up. But he grabbed my waist, pulling me towards his bare body.

His fingers on my skin made me let out a few laughs. "Enzo!"

As I struggled in his grasp, I drove myself to my own doom. I fell onto the bed, dragging him down with me.

He took this opportunity to pin my arms down. A wave of shivers shot down my spine, his face was dangerously close to mine. Close enough that I could see the beautiful shades of blues and greys in his eyes.

I could have fought myself out from under him, but I didn't find anything in me to. My body always betrayed me when it came to him.

My eyes remained glued to his sharp ones, almost like a trance. His mouth inched closer to mine and I let him. My mind had long turned into mush.

"Enzo." I breathed, trying so hard not to give in again.

"Say the word and I'll stop."

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words could escape. It was too late to turn back now, because I pressed my mouth against his and kissed him once again.

I know he hadn't expected me to give in, but when I did one of his hands possessively grasped onto my jaw.

His tongue slid out and played with mine. Our kiss started to become more rough. He even nipped my lower lip trying to get a sound out of me, and it worked.

The clearing of a throat made us immediately stop, snapping us out of it.

We turned our heads back to see Kyle.

"per l'amor del cazzo (For fucks sake) can you not knock? He growled with anger.

"The phones for you, your welcome." Kyle said with a cheeky smirk, handing the phone to Enzo before leaving.

Enzo removed himself from over me as I sat up, and he put the phone to his ear before leaving.

I stared ahead of me into empty space, thinking what the hell just happened. I shook my head before standing up and putting the rest of my clothes away. I then headed to the bathroom to have a shower- with the door closed.

The warm water ran down my body as I exhaled with relaxation. It only lasted a few seconds before the water turned into a horrible cold temperature.

I quickly shampooed my hair and scrubbed my body before jumping out, shivering. After getting dressed and brushing my teeth, I headed back to the bedroom.

Enzo was putting his clothes away as I squeezed the water from my hair with my hands. I didn't know how cold it was going to be here at night, otherwise I would have brought a blanket or two.

He walked towards the bed and pulled the covers to the side before slipping in. Great, the king claims the bed for himself.

Huffing, I grabbed the spare blanket and went to the living room. The couch would do.

I almost lay on it before I noticed a huge black dot on top of it. Putting the light on my eyes widened seeing a cockroach.

I let out a heavy exhale before taking a pillow and my blanket back to the bedroom. I threw them on the ground and laid down.

Granted I didn't have a blanket to cover me, but I'd rather freeze all night than share a bed with Enzo.

"Goddamn it what are you doing?" He asked. I turned the light off before laying down on my little set up.

"I'd rather sleep here than with you."

"Okay, your loss- good luck with the bugs and the dust." He said.