60°

Who missed me😊❤️
Me, I missed all of you oo!!

Funny story, yeah, so I woke up one morning (some days ago) and my phone refused to onn. Sad stuff, yeah, my phone has spoilt oo😂💔

I was actually wondering how on earth I would be able to be updating but don't worry, nothing to fear, I'm kind of using a spare phone right now ( even if I'm not used to very much)

This was supposed to be a double update but I decided to just release this chapter for you guys since..since it's being a while since the last update.

Oya, let's begin......🍜🍜🍜🍜

~GIWA~

I had never thought that one day I'd ever have to be scared of stepping into Castron High because I'm afraid of getting bullied.

I wouldn't have believed it even if I was told before hand.

That Monday morning, I was literally dreading coming to school. I was scared. Completely shaken to the core thinking about what I may have to go through.

Reliving Primary one all over again...

It gives me goosebumps to even think about it.

I thought I would be strong enough to handle this. I even prepped myself the entire ride to school, but now I'm here, standing and staring at the Ss3 building helplessly, I don't understand the sudden fear that overwhelmed.

I was afraid of my classmates now. Ironical how roles have been reversed, huh?

When we drove into the large, highly mounted, brown gates of Castron High this morning, my heart skipped a beat. Then, it painfully dropped into my stomach.

Nini may have suddenly noticed the change in my face, how I moved from the seemingly neutral look I was using as a cover to a horrified look.

I felt her small, shaky hands on me.

Her hands were shaking..

Nini had actually been scared to talk to me these days. Maybe she was afraid of an outburst.

"Giwa, will you be okay?" Nini had asked softly.

No.

"Yes." I said to her.

Even she could tell that was a lie.

But I had to do this, right?

I had to. I had to come to school today. I had to face my classmates. I had to face the school authority. By 12pm today, the school authority was even holding a meeting with teachers, prefects and a few parents, all in my name, and I had to face everyone.. bravely.

I had to do this. I had to be brave.

So, I walked into the class block.

...where I knew ALL my classmates who were ready to tear me limb by limb were present in the hallway.

As expected, the Hallway was full. Very, very full.