Episode 31.5 (Keefe's POV)

A/N: This one is pretty much a bonus kinda thing, I guess? As in, it doesn't contribute to the story but it's cute.

"My point was, your life might be stressy and depressy and kind of messy, but I know how that feels, so I know what helps." Sophie nodded for Keefe to continue, and he did. "Think about the moments of happiness that bring you joy, that make you laugh. All the people who love you, who you love."

Keefe took his own advice, closing his eyes as Sophie shut hers.

His list would be shorter, probably.

He took a deep breath, letting his photographic memory paint out his experiences.

Alden telling him he was proud of him.

Fitz sitting next to him at lunch for the first time, both of them having been sitting alone for weeks.

Sophie shaking her head at him as he laughed hysterically, watching Dame Alina trigger a hidden effluxer.

Biana catching the bramble ball and whipping it at her brother.

Della entering Fitz's room with a dramatic swoosh of her gown.

Maruca telling him about her new pet.

Sophie sitting next to him, giving him a rush of happiness as she told him she cared about him.

Linh sending water splashing into Tam's face.

Alvar laughing at one of his jokes.

Tam (wait, why was he there?) snorting, shaking his stupid bangs out of his stupid face.

Sophie catching his hand and pulling him away from the angry mentor running after them, annoyance and laughter warring in her eyes.

Marella smirking at him as she twisted one of her braids around her finger.

Dex letting out an excited gasp as his latest machine exploded with glitter.

Sophie staring at his drawings, wonder on her face.

Sophie giggling as Keefe dramatically posed, Biana threatening him with slime.

Sophie telling him it was okay to be sad.

Sophie.

Sophie.

Sophie.