Ch62 - Aren't you touched?

Since he just woke up, there was no particular topic in his mind so he started a random conversation: — What are you doing?

Liang Liang replied swiftly from his end: — Eating.

Kang Shengzhe glanced at the time; it was going to be five o' clock soon. The other party seemed to have some suspicions in his heart, or perhaps it was just that he already predicted it, because he cut straight to the chase and asked: — You just woke up?

Initially, he had assumed that his next line would be asking him to eat, but the contents of the message was different.

[Liang Liang]: — Do you want to play a game?

Kang Shengzhe focused: — What game?

[Liang Liang]: — A quiz game.

Despite being puzzled, Kang Shengzhe rolled his eyes and replied: — Okay.

Liang Liang quickly followed up with a question: — What does your bedroom have?

The question and answer quiz was popular game on the Internet once and it was suitable for many people to play together. The objective was to be the first to guess the item's colour, and a penalty would be incurred if the wrong guess was made. Kang Shengzhe ran through his options quickly but he could not fathom why Liang Liang would suddenly ask such a question. However, he still replied: — Bed.

[Liang Liang]: — What's next to the bed?

Kang Shengzhe: — Bedside table.

[Liang Liang]: — What is inside the bedside table?

Kang Shengzhe's mind flashed and he replied speedily: — Avoid. Pregnancy. Set!

[Liang Liang]: — ......

Kang Shengzhe: — I'm just joking.

After being asked one question after another, Kang Shengzhe started having some ideas in his mind. Even though he cracked a few jokes while answering, his hands did not stop as he yanked open the bedside table drawer. Other than the supplies provided by the hotel, the drawer was empty.

If Kang Shengzhe hadn't guessed wrongly, Liang Liang's questioning method was trying to hint to him that he had left something for him before he went home.

Understanding that, Kang Shengzhe flipped through the bedroom once only to find no fruits for his labour. On WeChat, Liang Liang sent him another message.

— What does the bathroom have?

Kang Shengzhe did not answer first. Instead, he ran to the bathroom and rifled through it once. Due to his large stature, he made a spectacular mess with his movements but he found an exquisitely packaged gift box in the middle of a towel stack within a few seconds.

Kang Shengzhe instantly became ecstatic; he was giddy for a good while before he took apart the packaging to reveal a box of red candy. On top of the box was a card decorated with balloons and four words were written on it: A First Meeting Gift.

Although the words were plain and the gift was not given in person, kang Shengzhe still burst with joy.

When he thought back about the circumstances he and Liang Liang met under, he gave the box an additional look. Then, he picked up his phone and typed: — There is a beautiful man who is extremely happy because he received a gift.

A short while later, Liang Liang replied: — Half-correct.

Kang Shengzhe pretended not to understand: — Which half is correct?

[Liang Liang]: — Your heart has no self-awareness.

Kang Shengzhe laughed lightly for a long while. In smooth and practiced motions, Kang Shengzhe unwrapped a sweet and placed it in his mouth. Similar to Small Sweet Hearts, it was a candy with a filling but it was filled with strawberry instead. And when it melted, it made his heart tremble.