~ Part 26 ~

* Harry's POV *
I finished explaining the story to Pansy, Umbitch deserved every she was going to get, she hurt everyone I care about and Ron definitely wants revenge just as bad as me. She moved slightly which made a strange sound, I don't think Pansy heard it meaning she probably thinks no one can hear her in there. "Pansy are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her just to make sure. Me and Ron had done this kinda thing before but I don't know what her experience with torture would be.

She gave me a look that I knew from Hermione and it definitely meant shut up and go. I nodded and we began walking towards the room where the prey continued to make noise. I opened the door and stood there looking at Umbitch who was clearly panicked but attempted to hide it. I walked towards her with Ron on my right and Pansy on my left, "Well well well, aren't you quiet. What? Nothing to say?". Pansy added with a terrifying laugh "Werewolf got your tongue?".

We pushed her for any information about Dumbledore and his plans. The only useful information being that the Weasley's are helping him except the twins who refused. They are planning on using trust potions in their food but the twins never ate the food. "Well Ron looks like you have sone loyal family members after all", Pansy said as Ron smirked proudly.

⚠️ Slightly gory and violent (if you don't wish to read there will be a summary under) ⚠️

I walked closer to Umbitch and she began to shake "I SWEAR THATS ALL I KNOW! Please don't kill me, I-I can be useful to you, I could be a spy with Dumbledore". Everyone in the room laughed, "we already have 3 spy's in the order", "besides we would much rather you dead". Ron walked over to the cupboard in the corner and opened it revealing many sharp blades and whips along with other torture items. He grabbed 3 small sharp knives and handed one to each of us. "Round 1 anybody?" I smiled menacingly as I dug the knife into her arm. Screams echoed through the cabin and though the woods as we carved words into her skin.

'Dirty blood'
'Unpure'
'Fake'
'Muggle'
'Bitch'
'Scum'
'Halfblood'
'Ugly'
'Pink toad'

Many people didn't know that Umbitch herself had a muggle mother even though she claimed to be a pureblood Slytherin. By the time we were finished carving she was about to pass out from blood loss, but that wouldn't do. I healed the wounds and replenished her blood. "Soo whats round 2?" Pansy asked exited to give Umbitch the karma she deserves. I told her she could choose and she skipped over to the cupboard and brought out a whip with a magically hated end, which burns the occupant. I smiled at the look on Umbitch herself.

After a few hours of inflicting damage and healing her, Umbitch was littered with scars and burns. Satisfied we all took turns casting 'Crucio' for the final round. After that I suggested that we use her to send a message to old Dumbledick himself. The smiling faces I got in reply were definitely a yes. I walked back up to Umbitch who had a tear stained face and a shaky breathing pattern. "Please don't do this" she whispered and my anger was back.

"You want me to spare you! When you were the cause of my abuse for years! When you got me thrown year after year with those abusive excuse for family members! When you harmed the only family I ever had! When you effected physical and mental damage to everyone I loved! When you held MY mate with a want to his throat! And you just want me to let you go?". "YEAH NOT HAPPENING!". She looked terrible which made me very happy.

I walked back over to the rest of the group who were ready to finish this. I explained what the plan would be and we began to get ready.

Pansy destructed Dumbledore by causing a small fire in Hogwarts. While me and Ron dragged Umbitch who was hidden under the invisibility cloak to his office. Once we were there Umbitch was thrown into his desk chair and tied up once again. I told Ron to shift and he did just as Pansy walked in the door, "we have 10 minutes max". I nodded and she fired Incendio at her before putting the fire out, it was now mine and Ron's turn for revenge as Pansy used some of Umbitch's blood to draw on the wall behind her. Me and Ron ripped into her stomach with our claws and scattered her organs around the room. By the time we were finished it looked like a butcher had gone mad. Satisfied with the look and the death eater symbol proudly drawn on the wall in blood we left and apperated back to the manor.

⚠️ Summary of what happened They killed Umbitch in Dumbledore's office ( created a distraction for Dumbledore by setting a fire) to send a message, and drew a death eater symbol above the body on the wall in blood ⚠️

We used a cleaning spell to remove the blood evidence and bid each other goodnight, as we walked into our separate rooms.

———————-
Would you prefer Lucius to be accepting or not of Harry and Draco?

Yes, accepting !

No, unaccepting ?

Comment which for the next chapters !

Thanks - Dark