Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix: part 2

3rd person POV:

(Y/n): ADAM! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!

With the loss of his most precious position given to him by his mother, the Hellspawn had been sent into a rage, unlike anything anyone in the room had seen before.

Adam: I'll be in my office.

He and Evelyn then left.

(Y/n):!?

(Y/n): GET BACK HERE!!

Grabbing the tub filled with burning liquid along with the remains of his jacket, he lifted it and threw it at the glass protecting the audience.

The glass may have cracked upon impact, but it wasn't enough to destroy it.

Running towards the cracked glass, he climbed up the stone wall that was under it, then punched the glass, shattering an entrance to the audience.

(Y/n): DON'T THINK I've FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU ALL!

He began beating a path through the audience towards Adam's balcony while those not in his way did the only smart thing and escape.

Leona: Shit...

Leona: Come on, let's follow him.

Marcus: That's a horrible idea!

Leona: Just follow me!

Anna and Marcus reluctantly followed Leona as she went after (Y/n).

As this, all was happening, the drones that were flying around broadcast (Y/n)'s actions along with what had transpired to the rest of the family aka May, David, and Connor. The ladder however was too busy to see it.

(Y/n) after punching several people had climbed onto the balcony where Adam and his grandmother were on.

His friends quickly managed to catch up to him as he began to try and kick open the door to Adam's office.

Leona tried to reach out to him but Marcus quickly stopped her.

Marcus: Whoa whoa! That's a bad idea.

Leona: Why?

Marcus: Just listen to me just this once. Don't touch him while he's like this.

Leona:...

(Y/n): OPEN UP!!!

Leona: Fine...

Anna;...

Anna watched with concern at what a truly enraged (Y/n) looked like.

Inside the office, Evelyn and Adam began talking as they heard (Y/n) banging.

Evelyn: What was that? That was not part of my plan.

She said as Adam injected himself with more of the serum that Evelyn made. After the injection, he began staring out his window but due to the awful view, all he saw was the large building that was right next to the building they were in.

Adam: My plan is better.

Evelyn: What is your plan?

Adam: Sis, we're old. Since you're a brainiac, you have a lot longer than I do before you lose what you're good at.

Adam: Soon, I'm going to be too old to fight... So... Might as well make my last fight the best.

Evelyn: You're a moron. He's probably going to kill you.

Adam: I already missed my chance to be a good grand uncle, so I might as well double down and be the worse.

Evelyn: Double down....?