100k Special

Thank you for 100k! (101 to be specific...) This made me really happy, especially since we're not even halfway through the story! I figured I should give something in return, but this is my first 100k reads, and I don't really have any idea of what to do. So, here's some Q&A's (Questions and Answers) mixed with FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) on the characters (and me). Enjoy!

Is (Y/N) aware that Saiki is a psychic?

No, (Y/N) doesn't know that Saiki is a psychic. I'll refrain from spoiling any of the story, but she has witnessed a couple of events in which he uses his power, as I hope you're all aware.

Where do you get your inspiration or ideas to write this fanfiction?

Most of my ideas come from deep thoughts in the shower, staying up past my bedtime, and drinking too much coffee. I tend to suddenly get random ideas and jot them down in a notebook or make a separate chapter on Wattpad. These are private until they are included and/or published in a chapter. Most of the MC's actions are also based on my own thoughts, actions, events, and family matters. I'm pretty sure I said that in the description. Yes, I had a fish. Yes, I have a dog. Yes, I have arguing parents. Its technically my life as a fanfiction.

Did you actually fry your fish?

Pfft-no. My mom and I bought my dad a fish for his birthday a couple of years ago and when our cousins visited, it disappeared. We still don't know what happened to the tiny blue fish we bought for 50 cents but we joked that they ate him, which led to the 'We had him for din-I mean he died!'

Why didn't you make (Y/N) a transfer student?

That topic has gotten a bit cliche, but there are fanfictions that put it to good use. I didn't really relate to those stories, and reading a lot of "Transfer student" fanfictions on Saiki K inspired me to write my own. I try my best to make it completely original and new and still relate it to my life. I'm sure that many of us aren't actually new, beautiful, smart, psychic transfer students, although we might wish to be. And, I wanted to read something from an average person's point of view, and see how they would manage these situations without being a transfer student, or an overpowered psychic, so I created my own to satisfy my interests.

Why do (Y/N)'s parents argue?

(Y/N)'s parents' arguments are based off of my real life too. Yes, my parents argue a lot, but they haven't divorced, unlike many other couples. I've watched and listened to these arguements, and found that it's due to financial reasons most of the time. They disagree on a lot of things, and they aren't compatible, yet they still love each other. That's the part I don't really understand, but I'm glad they put me and my brothers as their top priorities. Although I still disagree with them sometimes, as I'm sure most of us have, I decided to include that into this fanfiction. Not everyone has a perfect life with a perfet family, I sure don't, and
(Y/N) doesn't either. I hope you will continue to read this fanfiction with (Y/N)'s arguementative parents in mind, and her non-perfect life.

Why is (Y/N) always in the bathroom?

I always use the restroom before school to avoid using it during class, yet I always have to go around 12 o'clock. (Y/N) inherited that from me, but instead of making it a boring habit, I decided to spice it up a bit. I always have to use the restroom right after lunch, and I think it's because I drink so much chocolate milk. Death can't stop me from getting my chocolate milk, so why should a fanfiction stop a character from using the restroom so many times? Suffer the consequences with me, (Y/N).

Why is (Y/N) so obsessed when it comes to grades?

I'm sure over half the population of parents stress their kids on getting good grades. My mom has drilled that into my head, so I don't really know how my life would be if I didn't get straight A's. She's even said that friends would affect my grades and had the nerve to ask why I didn't have any friends afterwards. I understand though. My parents never got a proper education, and they've been really good on keeping me in check. Don't take this the wrong way though! My parents aren't evil, they're just really serious about my future, and they've given me everything I could ever ask for. They just have to know that we also have dreams and goals, and that we also get stressed and worried over things.

Why does (Y/N) help Toritsuka despite him being a pervert?

(Y/N) doesn't necessarily hate him, she just disagrees with what he does. However, you never really know someone until you get to know them, and it's pretty much unavoidable for her to not interact with him since he's Saiki's 'friend'. I'm really trying not to spoil anything,
h e l p.

Why did (Y/N)'s mom force her to wear a bikini?

In my opinion, mom's can be pretty unreasonable sometimes. My mom wants me to be girlish, but I've always rather been tomboyish. She made (Y/N) dress up because she believes females must always act and look...girlish I guess? She also believes (Y/N)'s self esteem will grow if she wears cute clothes, so (Y/N)'s mom secretly packed her two piece swimsuit in chapter 11. However, her mom knows she is uncomfortable showing too much skin so she packed one of her own flannels as well. Mom's can be unreasonable and caring at the same time, it's weird.

Do you watch anime?

Yes, although I wouldn't call myself an obsessed weeb. I get rather embarrassed when people find out my interests, so I try to hide it as much as possible. People aren't normally interested in what I like either. I have watched plenty of animes, and I'm still watching new ones every day, so expect much more references in the following chapters! (A moment of silence for Korosensei)

( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛)~( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛)~( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛)~( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛)~( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛)~

That's all for this special chapter. Apologies because it's quite short, this is my first time making a special chapter and I'm still new to writing.

Thank you for 100k!
I'm grateful to you all and thank you for reading until now.

-Kuruma