Chapter 13: Fake Relationship contract Part 2

Luna's POV

Cole's four clauses for this fake relationship contract are calculated and intense. His hands are shaking, and he has been taking deep breaths after every clause, I can clearly see, that he is nervous. But I am not nervous at all, I am determined to make Ray jealous. I know after Ray will see me with Cole, he will realize that what he lost, while chasing meaningless things, and he will come back to me, living that dumb Britney. I know in my heart that I and Ray are made for each other.

"It's your turn", Cole's voice brings me back to real world.

"Yeah I know"

"My first Clause, and the Clause no. 5 for this Fake relationship contract is; We will always communicate with each other in this fake relationship, my Dad used to say that communication is very important in every relationship, and he was right if we will not tell the other person what we are thinking, how will that other person,will know what thing is bothering his friend" Cole looks at me, with sympathy, and I know why he is showering his sympathy on me, because I mentioned my dead father.

"Don't look at me with sympathy", I tell him, I don't like, when people look at me with sympathy, because I feel pathetic, and I don't want to feel pathetic.

"I am sorry", he apologizes immediately.

"It's okay", I smile, but this smile is fake, this is the smile, I use when I want to show people that I am fine, when I am actually crying from inside.

I push the painful death memories of my Dad. Because right now I want to focus on this fake relationship contract.

"Moving forward to Clause no. 6 ; We both will kiss each other, in school hallway every morning, till this contract ends"

"What?",

"Oh you didn't hear me properly, Don't worry I will repeat myself, we both will kiss each other every morning in the school hallway", I tell him, and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I am not putting this clause, in this contract", he tells me.

"But why?", why he is being so dramatic about this clause.

"Because Luna this is wrong, it will be fake, and kissing is not just mere touching of lips, it's touching of souls"

"Stop this novel knowledge please", I cringe.

"Listen to me Cole, our entire relationship is fake, so whatever we will do in this relationship will be fake, so just come out from your moral imagination"

"But Luna...."

"Cole please", I don't give him chance to complete his sentence.

"Please give your consent for this clause, please! Please !", I pout.

He sighs, "okay", he finally says, what I wanted to hear.

"Clause no. 7: You have to, have brunch with me on every Sunday", Sunday Brunch used be Brown family's tradition. But after Dad died, the tradition of Sunday brunch also died. But I don't wanted to let go the tradition, which my Dad invented for our family. So I started to have Sunday brunch with Ray. But now I have lost Ray too. But I still want to have Sunday brunch with someone, that is why I want this clause in this contract.

"Why?" he asks.

Why he asks, so many questions. Why can't he just give his consent to this clause without asking anything.

"Because you want to have Saturday dinner with me, that is why I want to have Sunday brunch with you", I lie.

My answer doesn't make any sense. And I know, he will ask again any question. But he proves me wrong, by agreeing for this clause, without asking any questions further.

"And the last clause for this contract, Clause no.8: We will not tell about this fake relationship to anyone"

"I told my sister"

He did what?

He told his sister. The same sister, who I think don't like me.

"Why did you, do that?"

"Because she is my sister, and I tell her everything"

"And now your sister will tell everyone about our fake relationship"

Oh, God! Everyone in school will think I am desperate for Ray.

"Don't worry, she will not tell anyone else, we can trust her", Cole assures me.

"Okay", I sigh, but I still don't trust his sister.

"Now write our names on that contract, and sign below your name", he writes our names, and sign below his name.

"How will you sign?", he asks.

Yeah! How will I sign? I am not lefty, I can't write with my left hand. But I can leave my mark, as signature in this contract.

I take my diary from Cole's hand and kiss below my name, leaving my lipstick mark on the fake relationship contract.

"Now only one thing is remained, to make our relationship official", I tell him.

"And what is that?",

"Come near me"

"Why?"

"For the once, in your life, stop asking questions, and do as I said" I snap.

He comes close to me, and I kiss on his cheek, and click selfie.

"Why did you kiss me?" His eyes are wide.

"So that I can take selfie, to post on Instagram, so that we can make our relationship official on the social media", I explain to him the new trends of relationship.

I post our selfie by tagging Cole, with caption; officially in love, and with #cuna.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I Hope you all liked this chapter, stay tuned for new chapter till next Wednesday.
And please do vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX