Part 30: Americano in Love

Phukong POV

That afternoon, I left soccer field with disappointed feeling.

I came to that field as P'Mil asked me to join, he has soccer match against another department. After the match run for a half round, P'Mil told me that he wanted to leave. Unfortunately, he didn't come back until the end of that match.

We won.

But, I feel that I was totally deceived. So that, I decided for going home earlier. It must be the last day of Open House. It should be interesting, but it turned to be worse.

"Phukong....", I heard someone called for me.

I turned my head. I saw that he is P'Mil's friend, we played together on previous match. "Thanks", he told me.

"For what?"

"We won", he replied me. "Thanks for being our team"

I nodded.

"Let's have lunch together. My treat"

I shook my head.

"Why?"

"I need to go home"

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Oh.... Okay", he looked at me suspiciously.

Then, he turned and took his step.

"P....", I called for him.

"Where is P'Mil actually?"

"Are you looking for him?"

I couldn't answer him.

"Cheerleading club is having performance, he cannot miss that even for a second"

"Cheerleading?", I asked him.

"He is crazy for his crush"

"A cheerleading member?", I asked him curiously.

He nodded.

Seems that day became darker. I lost my hope.

--*--

Tine POV

Evening

It was the end of Open House.

After finishing of my duty as Cheerleader, I change the clothes and then run to the University Main Hall. Sarawat got performance at that time. I heard that he was asked by senior to support one of our univeristy band as the main guitarist couldn't.

When I came, he was in the middle of performance. Sarawat made a lot of girls came closer to the stage, screaming without hesitation. I hope that their throat didn't cut. Even though I couldn't come closer, I enjoyed his performance.

Looking at that shining boy, it blow my mind. I smiled by myself as I was so grateful. He made my day better, more smile. More laugh. Surrounded by Sarawat must be a blessing.

At that performance, even though Sarawat was adored by all of his fans, he just showed his pouted face. He didn't give any smile or another affection.

What an asshole.

His eyes rolling around, looking for something. At the time his eyes sweep at my side, I waved my hands for him. Sarawat smiled then he showed me a baby face.

I smiled back for him. I put my fingers at my lip sides, I asked him to smile. He shook his head. That is okay. He looked at me again. Then smile again. He was playing with my thought.