Chapter 1 - Magic 8 Ball

**If you've skipped the Authors note please go back and read it, it's very important**

*Important*

Hey guys, after every chapter I have a banner to follow my instagram, I changed my user name it's lexiwexi18. I'm going to change my banner when I go in and edit, but I don't have any time to do that rn.

Do I want to do this?

I know this is a big opportunity sent from God above for big things to happen in my future, but it's risky. 

When my manager Emma called me a week ago and told me about a movie I should audition for I got excited. However, I didn't know that she wanted me to audition for the lead in the movie Endlessly.

Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with the movie, it's quite the opposite. I read and loved the book Endlessly, and now it's turning into a movie because of all the hype it's getting.

The fan base however is very overwhelming, they want two perfect people to play the two main lead roles, Sky and Oliver.

Sure I've played in a lot of movies and shows, I started acting when I was seven. My first show was for a kids show that played every morning at nine. Since then my career has taken off. During my free time of the day, I would do homeschooling, for elementary and highschool. When I graduated high school I started focusing mainly on my acting, which led to me getting a main role in a huge T.V show on Netflix.  

After the T.V show finished, I got many jobs and auditions for movies and shows. I even model once in a while, when Emma pleads me to take the job.

So yes long story short I am well known in the acting industry for many years now.

I'm only 21 years old, and I have so many opportunities ahead of me, which I give credit to all of my fans.

Because without them I wouldn't be here.   

But for some reason this time, I'm not sure if I want to take on the role of Sky.

My reasons are...

1) The fans expect Sky to be played by the perfect person, (Which I'm not)

2) It's a huge movie that everyone knows is in the making.

3) Christian Smith is going to be the male lead, Aka the love interest of Sky.

Christian is a huge heartthrob, even my best friend Mark has a fantasy over him. He's a famous model that works for all the well-known fashion companies, and he's also acted in well-known movies. I've only met him once at an event, he was very charming and lovely. But that's one of the main problems I have with him, I can't fall for him if I take this role. However, he is every girl's dream guy. He hasn't had one girlfriend since his career took off.