part 4

Kim siblings were already in the dining table to have their breakfast. The three maknae boys were in school uniforms since it was a school day.

"Jin hyung,why did you add another chair to the table? "Hoseok asked looking at the empty chair in between Jin and Jungkook.

"Obviously since we have a new family member"He answered looking upstairs to see if their new family member is coming downstairs or not.

As soon as he finished his sentence,the new member came to the dining table wearing her new uniform.

Everyone sent her a glare.But didn't say anything. Deoksim smirked and rolled her eyes.

She didn't sit down instead she grabbed some egg rolls by her chopsticks and stuffed them in to her mouth.

Boys were shocked to see how much egg rolls she put inside with that small mouth of hers.She gave them a little smile before taking another egg roll to her chopsticks and waved her hand signalling that she's going to leave.

She was about to turn around but stopped hearing Jin's voice.

"Why don't you sit down and eat peacefully?"

His voice was cold unlike the tone he uses for his brothers.

Deoksim looked at him blankly with chubby cheeks filled with food.She gave a lot of effort to swallow them to answer him.After few tries,she answered.

"I don't want to"

Then again she stuffed the egg roll into her mouth which was stuck in the chopsticks.

Jin sighed in annoyance.

"Dad called us.Since it's your first day at your new school,you have to go with the boys as dad ordered"

This made the maknae boys widened their eyes.

"No fucking way!"Jungkook shouted.

Jin quickly sent him a glare.

"Language"

Jungkook muttered something under his breath and huffed.

"Why should we take her with us?!"Taehyung argued.

"It's her first day.Dad said to tell you that you guys need to take care of her.Take her to the principal's office as soon as you guys went to school"Jin explained calmly.

"Hyung,she is not a baby!"Jimin whined and looked at him in a pleading manner.

Meanwhile,Deoksim was unbothered by their argument. She was just waiting for them to finish their talk and escort her to the school.

At last, Jin made the maknaes agree with him and sent them to school by one of their car.

At school

As soon as they stepped inside the school building,Jungkook turned to his brothers and Deoksim.

"I'm not taking this bitch to the office. You guys can do it"He said annoyingly and looked at the yawning Deoksim. "Don't you dare to say a word about your relation to us to any of the students in here.We are completely strangers in here.Got it?"He spat with gritted teeth.

Deoksim just shrugged her shoulders.Jungkook sent her a glare before vanishing to his class.

"I'm not coming either"Taehyung also decided to leave."Jimin-ah,come on.leave this bitch here"he left without looking back.

Jimin was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do.He looked at his step sister who was already looking at him with a blank face.

Jimin sighed.

"Guess,I'm the one to escort you to the office"

Deoksim expected him to leave her just like other two but she was  bit shocked at what he said.

Jimin was already walking and Deoksim ran to his side.

"Why didn't you leave me like other two?"she voiced her thoughts with a curious look.

Jimin sighed.

"Stop asking questions. Just follow me"he said and looked at her with an annoyed look.

Deoksim already guessed his personality. A softie.She is quite good with identifying people's personalities.

Jimin could have left her there like other two.But he didn't. Although he hang out a lot with other two maknaes,he's a bit different from them.Deoksim could see it.But she is not going to jump into the confirmation of thinking he'll be good to her.

While walking on corridors,she noticed a small scratch on Jimin's cheek.Deoksim clearly knew how he got it.It's from last night fight.

"You're staring.It's rude you know"He said without looking at Deoksim.

She just rolled her eyes.

"The scratch on your face......uh I'm sorry about that"she said awkwardly.

Jimin stopped walking and looked at her with wide eyes like he has seen a ghost.He gasped dramatically making Deoksim confused.

"Oh my God!you know how to apologize?!woah!I didn't expect that"

Deoksim looked at him with a 'wtf' look.

"Seriously dude?kill me with a gun,not with your stupidity. Of course I do know how to apologize!"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Apology not accepted"he said and continued to walk.

Deoksim shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't care"she said boredly.

Jimin scoffed and sent her a small glare.

"Why don't you go and apologize to Jungkook?you literally bit his ear"

Now it's Deoksim's time to scoff.

"That pain in the ass doesn't deserve my apology"she spat through her gritted teeth.

"Why?you just literally said 'sorry' to me.And you can't say that to him?"he asked confusely.

"He glared at my mom.I saw it.And I'm not going to forget that"

Jimin kept silent and just walked without saying anything since the office was already ahead of them.

The morning time went fine without any commotions.Deoksim and Jungkook were in the same class.

Deoksim was in the middle of the taking her notes peacefully when she felt something hit her head.It was a paper ball.It was on the ground.She looked at it curiously and took it.She slowly unfolded the paper ball and saw something unexpected.

The person who hit the ball smirked evily expecting her to scream in the middle of the class and embarrass herself.But to his surprise   there was no any expression from her.

Deoksim stared blankly at the dead cockroach.She definitely knew who sent it.Does he think of me as a fucking scaredy cat?

She looked at the back of the class.Jungkook was staring at her.She smirked and did a sign with her thumb showing she's going to cut his head from his body.She smirked again seeing him gulping.

Jungkook sent her a glare when she looked ahead again.

"Huh!You might not have been scared by the cockroach but I'll make sure that you'll be scared to death in the future. We still have more time to play my little step sister"he muttered under his breath.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I took a lot of time to update.I'm sorry about that.It's just I was a bit busy with watching kdramas.Mianhae🙏

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.