𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     HERMIONE GAPED AT THE DUO THAT HAD WALKED IN, ALONG WITH THE OTHERS. even draco was baffled, though perhaps he was more livid than anything.

the boy had attended slughorn's party with merlinda bobbin, a half-blood sixth-year slytherin that's a friend of astoria's.

     "well if it isn't my two most outstanding students!!", slughorn laughed, making victoria and harry shine more in the spotlight, as if it were possible.

victoria had cleaned up good, as makeup had successfully concealed her dark mark and under eye bags along with her unruly pale complexion.

     not only was the girl's navy blue gradient-colored gown astonishing, the girl's silver locks accented very well with her lusciously curled lashes that truly brought the girl's twinkling eyes out.

     for once, victoria was able to relax as she latched onto harry's arm, who just wore a simple black tux, though the boy's hair was very nicely combed.

     "thank you professor", victoria's mellifluous voice lightly chuckled as she was proud that the man did not remember the previous events.

     "oh you're too kind ms. noir! you've truly got a good one, mr. potter", slughorn clapped.

     "oh no, sir, we—"

     "a toast to young love!", slughorn cheered as he raised his glass up, making the others follow suit.

     victoria just smiled as she brought the thin glass up to her rosy lips. she could feel the glance of many, but one particular glare had bothered her the most.

     victoria lightly coughed as harry gently patted her back.

"are you okay?", the boy questioned. he knew of how stressed the girl was, but did not know the consequences she bore if she did not manage to kill dumbledore.

"I'm quite alright, thanks", victoria lowly answered as a duo had suddenly approached the two.

     "well, if it isn't noir and potter. the two most excellent students of professor slughorn", draco mocked with a grin, while merlinda just stood beside the boy, holding onto his arm.

     "indeed. at least we both entered this party with our own capabilities", harry casually commented, making draco immediately furrow his brows.