14. ghostbusters

-stream-

-stream-

"Hi Karl's chat, how are you guys?" Eris exclaimed. She had Karl's stream opening as she read through his chat. "Karl went to the bathroom." Eris lifted her feet onto her chair, hugging them a bit.

user1 donated $5 can karl see you?

"Yes he can! We left the other call and joined ours on discord," Eris stated, smiling as she read the old messages they had sent to each other on there. "I can see what you see. Oh yeah, we are playing Plasmaphobia. I'm an easy scarer and I think Karl is too."

"Eris!" Karl yelled into this microphone. Eris jumped away, almost falling from her chair. Karl laughed at her, as she glared at him. "I'm sorry Eris."

"No, leave me alone." She muttered, making her character walk to the corner of the room. Eris leaned back into her chair, crossing her arms and pouting. Karl looked at her, shaking his head before going to where her character was.

"I have something for you, turn around," He said, waiting for her to turn around. She looked at him confused through the call before turning her character around. "Muah, muah, muah!"

Eris covered her face as she blushed, realizing he was giving her kisses through his character. She began to let out nervous laughter as Karl smiled at her. Eris peaked at him through her hands.

"You're blushing again!" Karl exclaimed. "Chat, she's blushing!" He moved his screen over so people could see Eris. She yelled, turning of her camera. "No, come back!" Eris turned her camera back as she smiled at him brightly.

"Okay, let's become the ghostbusters." Karl started the game. Eris looked around the van, trying to see what they needed to do. "Karl, hold my hand, I'm scared."

"Okay," Both of their characters walked closed to each other as they made their way in the house. "Jane Hill? Are you here?" Pretty soon, the ghost appeared in front of them making Eris yell and run back.

"It's really cold in hallway, that's evidence!" Eris said. Karl walked back out, making his way to where she was. He got close to her, making a kissing noise again at her. "Karl, we have to ghost hunt."

"I won't stop until you kiss me back," Karl stated, walking back into the room where they saw Jane Hill. He placed the spirit box down. Eris came back, looking around the room. She placed a camera down, leaving the room to get back into the van. "Jane Hill, do you want to hurt us?" Eris looked at the camera through the van, covering her mouth with her hoodie sleeve.

Eris noticed an orb in the room, which she wrote down in her in-game notebook. Jane Hill appeared making Eris smack her hand on the desk. "Karl, Karl, run, she's in there!" Karl let out a yell as he passed by her camera with Jane Hill following him. Eris watched him run into the van, making her cheer for him.

"Karl, come here!" She said, really excited. Karl came near her, acting confused about what she was doing. Eris got close to her microphone, turning to face her camera that was looking at Karl. Karl turned to look at her, widening his eyes. "Muah!" She blew a kiss to him, smiling at him. Karl caught it, placing it to his cheek.

-discord-

in need of child supervision

skeppy!
ERIS IS KISSING BOYS
I WATCHED IT HAPPEN

eris!
NO I FUCKING DIDNT

vurb!
[video attachment]
this you?

khaoz!
not me, wrong bitch
voice changers exists, ya know?

finn5ter!
big fat liar!
we watched the whole stream!

khaoz!
bad, tell them it wasn't me >:(

badboyhalo!
it was you.
because you sent me a text?

spifey!
what did the text say?

khaoz!
NOTHING IT SAID NOTHING
BAD PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

zelk!
EXPOSE HER! EXPOSE HER BAD!

badboyhalo!

vurb!you gonna explain yourself, simp!

vurb!
you gonna explain yourself, simp!

khaoz!
going dark 💔

khaoz!going dark 💔

[a/n]

another chapter
chilling in my drafts
but lowkey my favorite

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j