Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer

💿
"Woah, we're half way there
Woah, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear
Woah, livin' on a prayer"

Song: Livin' on a prayer - Bon Jovi.

* * *

Harry

"Did you ask your lawyer about calling the guys?" Jesse whispered to me as we stood in the line for lunch in the canteen.

I looked around and cleared my throat "yeah, she's calling them, they're meeting us tonight at midnight by the workshop" I said quietly stepping forward to grab a metal tray that contained our so called food for today. It tastes like shit, wouldn't recommend to a friend.

I walked towards the table in the back where me and Jesse usually sit for meals, it's out of site from the officers so we tend to talk about our usual plans; you know escape routes and all that fun stuff.

We place our trays on the table and sit down across from each other. I turn my head to see two officers talking with their backs facing us, completely oblivious to everyone and everything, they just want to get paid. Understandable.

"I can't believe Stevie applied to be an officer here just to get your stupid ass out of here" Jesse says rolling his eyes while picking at his food with a fork.

"Hey, at least she gets to use her degree for awhile" I say with a chuckle. She should be thanking me for this, haven't seen her so happy when she saw I was being arrested and she knew it was her time to shine and get a job here.

"So do they know your lawyer was a witness that night? And that guy she was with?" Jesse says shovelling food into his mouth not caring about what it looked or smelled like, it tastes like nothing so that's a bonus I guess.

"No, and we're keeping it that way, I finally have her wrapped around my finger so she's good help for me and Stevie and trying to get me out of here, when I do, I'll never see her again. Simple" I say taking a bite of my own food. Ah the delicious taste of fuck all; I won't miss you at all.

"Sure Styles, you say that about every girl you see" Jesse says with a laugh. What a prick.

"Hey, hit it and quit it, even got it tattooed on me" I say pointing at the ink on my bicep.

"Yeah, the one I gave you when you insisted I do it when you were doped up and drunk" Jesse said rolling his eyes and chuckling to himself.

You should of seen my face when I woke up the next morning, you would think I would be used to getting tattoos, but this one shocked me. Can't say it isn't funny though; priceless.

"Don't act like you weren't like me, Niall said you could barely hold the tattoo gun without it dropping every two seconds" I say firing back at him.

He made a sarcastic shocked face and pretended to look offended at my words.

"Mr styles, I would never" he says still trying to act innocent.

"Yeah yeah, you have the same expression as the day I found out you slept with my sister" I say narrowing my eyes at him as he tried to hold back a smirk.

"Man, it's awkward seeing her everyday in here, barely saw here while we were out of this place" he says looking around at the room filled with men who are aggressive to men who are just plain scared of the place, me and Jesse being in the aggressive category, obviously.

"Trust me, you don't want to see her everyday out of her, always nagging and annoying me, but it's a price to pay when you're the oldest I guess" I say taking a sip of my water from the metal cup beside me.