7.

Once everyone calmed down they noticed Kaycee.

Tahani: "kaycee that was amaz-...kaycee?"

Tati: "girl what's wrong, that was perfect"

Kaycee: "it was b-b-beautiful...that's all"

The engulfed her in a hug, her head still buried in down in her knees.

Tahani looked up and noticed Sean standing there, clearly wanting to talk to kaycee alone so they let go.

Tati: "I think someone wants to talk to you"

Kaycee slowly lifted her head and saw him standing their with his hand out, willing to help her up.

She grabbed his hand and stood up, wiping the tears as he pulled her down the hall and to her room which he knew so well by now.

He shut the door and sat down next to her on the bed.

Sean: "why're you crying...that was amazing."

Kaycee: "that's why I-I'm crying...it was j-just so g-good."

She stuttered trying to get her words out right while still sobbing.

Sean: "I never swear at you...and I don't want to, but quit fucking lying to me. I'm your best friend, and there's something you've been hiding."

Kaycee: "I uh...I'm just going through a rough patch"

Sean: "and me and you both know who you come to in order to get yourself out of those rough patches...am I right?"

She nodded

Sean: "so why on earth aren't you coming to me kaycee! I'm right here, I have been...so tell me. Tell me everything because I can't stand to look at you this upset anymore...please just...just tell me."

He started to get emotional and kaycee could tell so she looked up at him with watery eyes.

Kaycee: "I feel like if I confide in you Bailey is gonna get mad...you have a girlfriend now Sean and that should be more important. She's out there probably wondering where you're at, and you're in here trying to fix me. She needs you."

Sean: "don't sit here and act like you're fine...this isn't about me having a girlfriend. You are not yourself, and you haven't been for a fucking week. So stop running away from me, and tell me why I've upset you this much because I know it was me."

Kaycee: "all of this...that's going on in my head is because of me, because I don't know how to tell people how I feel when I feel it. So I lose every shot I have because I'm too afraid. You sitting here mad at me isn't gonna fix this...so please quit yelling at me."

He took a deep breath, realizing that being hard on her wasn't gonna help, she was already hard enough on herself.

Sean: "I'm sorry, you're right. But listen, I'm always gonna be here and I want you to tell me. I'll never be mad or upset about what you have to say because I see how broken you look, and I hate it. I can't stand looking at you crying. I had my eyes on you the entire time we were watching that video because I saw it in your face from the moment it started. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide it from me okay?"

Kaycee: "but I need you to understand that sometimes I have to be able to handle things on my own."

Sean: "I do understand that, but when i see how hurt you look watching that video of us...it hurts me, cause I know I'm causing this pain on you."

Kaycee: "I never said it was your fault Sean"

Sean: "you didn't have to say it kayc. I already knew"

She just looked down, unsure of what she should say.

Sean: "but please...when you're ready, come to me"

She shook her head okay...and watched him walk with his head down toward the door.

Kaycee: "Sean wait"

He turned around, his hand still on the door knob

Kaycee: "are you leaving?"

Sean: "yeah"

Kaycee: "I guess just...tell Bailey I said bye"

His hopes were high, thinking she was gonna tell him how she was feeling but no...this was all he got.

Sean: "I'll text you when I get home safe..."

Kaycee: "thank you"

Sean: "and congrats on the video kayc...it was beautiful"

Kaycee: "it was...congrats"

He walked out, looking semi-defeated as he shut the door quietly to be met with a pair of eyes that looked just like Kaycees.

Sean: "Kylie?"

Kylie: "I was just coming to make sure you guys were alright in here"

Sean: "yeah, we have some chatting to do but other than that...all's good"

Kylie: "I can read you like a children's book Sean, I know it's not all good"

He just sighed

Sean: "she's mad at me...upset with me or something because she isn't coming to me anymore. This whole week she's been hiding from me, and I don't know how to fix it"

Kylie: "she'll come to you Sean, you're her person...but maybe she feels like she's not your person anymore"

A light bulb went off in his head.

Sean: "she feels like a second option?"

Kylie: "she hasn't said that to any of us, but it's just an idea...and if I were you I'd pay more attention to that"

Sean: "I will, for sure...thanks Kylie"

Kylie: "now get out there, Bailey is waiting for you"

He smirked and walked out into the living room where Bailey was standing talking to Devon and Kaycee's mom.

Bailey: "ready to head out bub?"

Sean: "sure am, thanks Mrs.Rice for everything"

Laura: "no worries, and congrats on the video!"

Sean thanked her before he made his way outside and drove away, hand in hand with Bailey.

Kylie knocked softly on Kaycee's door, and when she got a simple "come in" she protruded.

Kylie: "hey sis, you doing okay?"

Kaycee: "I dunno...the video was great, but I could barely focus on it with Bailey and Sean basically on top of each other."

And right there, Kylie knew exactly what kaycee was holding onto.