Chapter 3

Taehyung is standing in front of the flower shop and he is feeling so nervous that his hands are sweating. This is his first time to meet jeon jungkook or as his granny says, her Koo. He is a bit late cause of his morning meeting and his grandparents are already inside waiting for him. Taking a deep breath Taehyung entered in the shop.

"Honeybear, you came." His grandma hugs him and they walk towards the table where his buddy and Mina are chatting about their favourite colour of Roses.

Taehyung immediately bows and greets," Hello, Mrs Jeon. It's a pleasure to meet you again." showing his flawless smile.
Mina smiled, "Hello, Taehyung. You are looking  handsome as always."

After their little talk, they go to upstairs and sat in the living room. Mina goes to get Koo and Tae starts to feel nervous again. Seeing his expressions his grandpa chuckled and said," No need to feel nervous Buddy. Let's get this bread." And pats his shoulder. Tae snickers as his grandma smack his buddy's arm and told him to behave properly.

"He is here" his grandpa pokes his shoulder. He turns and stares at the boy who is coming towards them with his mom holding his arm slightly. Koo bows and greets them but Taehyung can't hear anything cause his mind goes on overdrive as he looks at the beautiful boy in front of him.

He looks so beautiful. He thought as he watches the boy looking down and picking on his sweater paws.

His mind wants to take a close look but his grandpa nudges him and he comes out from his thoughts and immediately stands up to introduce himself," Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung

His mind wants to take a close look but his grandpa nudges him and he comes out from his thoughts and immediately stands up to introduce himself," Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you." Taehyung smiled as he extends his hand towards jungkook for a handshake.

Koo stares at his hand and places his hand on his hand after some hesitation. "Hello, I'm Koo I mean I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you too". He says softly looking down as his other hand scratches his left cheek.

They both sat down on opposite sides of the large couch facing each other.
Mina starts the conversation and asked Taehyung about his work. He is giving answers politely but he noticed that someone is looking at him intensely he turns his head and Koo immediately looks down. He smiles and continues his talk.

That website is not wrong, he looks so handsome but why are they calling him Daddy he looks so young. He thought with furrowed eyebrows. Koo again glanced at Taehyung and find himself staring at his perfect features.