💍💍

///////////

///////////

"packing kar lu hum ja raha hain" he said entering the bedroom where she was sitting .

(start your packing we are going)

But he just got a confused face in return of his command.

"Aur han mujah koi drama nahi chahiye warna mujhse bura koi nahi ho ga" he warned her while existing the room leaving her in daze how a caring person like him is treating her so coldly.

(and yes I don't want any drama if any i am not going to leave you this time)

///////////

gazing at the sky sitting beside him in the car she was trying to figure out about his outburst before not finding anything on her own she looked towards him who was engrossed in his work doing something on his laptop, but not getting any reaction from him she sighed loudly in irritation . on the other hand he smirked inwardly knowing exactly that his tricks are working on her .

"Kuch chahiye " he said, raising his eyebrow looking at him.

(you want something)

she just shook her head while fidgeting with her fingers .

"ummm hum kahan ja raha hain" she asked meekly while looking at him.

(umm yes where are we going)

"ghar ........mera aur Amal ka ghar"he said smiling a little.

(home....mine and Amal's home)

"ji.. " she said, not understanding what exactly he is saying.

(what..)

"mera matlab hamara ghar" he said looking at her confused face.

(I mean our home)

"kuch khao gi" he asked her while she just nodded in reply .

(you want something to eat)

he went to get something to eat for her while leaving her behind ,she went out of the car to get some fresh air while gazing around like a little child who saw an outside world for the first time but she was finding many things familiar like she has come there before shaking her head when suddenly a man approached her and shouted at her making her scared .

"Yahan kya kar rahi hai kisi na dekh liya tu" he said making her scared while she took a step backward .

(what are you doing here what if someone have seen you)

"kya ho raha hai yahan" a voice came behind them making her relax on seeing him.

(what happening here)

"Ander beth jao" he said while opening the car door and pushing her inside while glaring at the man.

(go inside)

"aynda meri ijazat ka baghar kisi sa bat mat karna yahan warna mujhse bura koi nahi ho ga" he warned her in his dangerous tone making her more scared than she was before.

(don't go anywhere again without informing me)

///////////

They reached the haveli after the long ride of 6 hours. She was curiously looking at everything when an elderly woman came and hugged her like her life depends on it .

"Meri beti wapas agai" she said, embracing her more tightly while she looked towards him with a questioning look .

(my daughter is back)

"Bari mama Amal bohat thak gai hai main isa room main la jata'' he said hurriedly taking her hand in his not giving anyone a chance to say anything.

(mama I think Amal is tired I will take her to the room)

"ya tumhara room hain aur yahan sa mera kaha baghar bahir mat ana" he warned her and went out leaving her alone behind.

(this is your room and you are not going outside unless I will tell you)

what happened to him suddenly ??She thought she was getting annoyed while she got up and started looking at the interior of the room. Everything was so beautiful like someone decorated it with so much love and care but said it earlier that it was her room but she doesn't remember doing any of these things.

opening the cupboard she found box at the corner in the bottom "Amal's treasure" it was written with bold letter on it's top making her laugh she found the simple dairy decorated with different sea shells "weird" she opened the diary hurriedly 'it will help me to remember something about myself ' she thought.

she opened it and found a sketch making her furrow.

"Amal love pari "

"Amal love pari "

"ya kya hai" she said looking at it curiously when she heard a voice behind her she hurriedly turned towards the direction of voice but seeing the scene in front of her the dairy left from her hand while her body got numb and eyes wide open.

(what is this)

///////

Aslam o Alikum

how was the update

what is going to happen next do tell me about your opinion on this story

and lastly don't forget to vote and comment.

let's meet again tell next time take care

Love pearlyouna💜💜💜💜